Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 10:37 AM

769 posts, read 1,014,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
And this is based off of what? Your anti-Trump agenda?
No it in a CNN article. So it must be true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2018, 10:49 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,828,406 times
Have you wondered when talking to many homeowners how they will be so happy to
tell you how they installed windows, kitchens and updated their living room flooring
when in reality they contracted out the work and paid for it when it was all completed.

Have you ever wondered how some people boast about their children how they are going
to become great baseball players and doctors and years down the road you come to find
they are pushing a broom or mopping the floor at the local deli.

Have you ever noticed the holy roller that attends religious service is the same person
that will be screaming obscenities at the top of their lungs to a cashier at a fast food place.

People are and have always been controversial since I can remember.
They say one thing yet do another.

Note from the movie:
Funny thing happened to me on the way to the Forum.

Things just don't always go according to plans.............

Old 09-15-2018, 07:29 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,828,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
Two days after 9/11 Trump was interviewed and said he had "hundreds of men" working at Ground Zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZfXOil1pk

Correct.

President Trump did did not say he worked at ground zero.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:23 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,680,578 times
A NY Times article claimed that Trump's UN Ambassador, Nikki Haley ordered like $50k worth of curtains but later was found to be false and NY times had to correct the story because it was Obama's staff that ordered the $50k curtains but they chose to post fake news again and made a very little effort to correct the story.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/14/med...ins/index.html

Funny how the Fake News CNN actually reported on NY Times's fake news.

I hope liberals wake up to the brainwashing by the liberal media.

Old 09-17-2018, 07:53 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,048,523 times
For those who believe in the concept of "fake news" where do you get your information from? From the voices inside your heads? That's normally called PSYCHOSIS.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:37 PM

6,203 posts, read 3,540,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
For those who believe in the concept of "fake news" where do you get your information from? From the voices inside your heads? That's normally called PSYCHOSIS.
Sometimes I think I would prefer the voices in my head to the I’ve seen recently on CD .

Old 09-17-2018, 06:25 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,298,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
A NY Times article claimed that Trump's UN Ambassador, Nikki Haley ordered like $50k worth of curtains but later was found to be false and NY times had to correct the story because it was Obama's staff that ordered the $50k curtains but they chose to post fake news again and made a very little effort to correct the story.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/14/med...ins/index.html

Funny how the Fake News CNN actually reported on NY Times's fake news.

I hope liberals wake up to the brainwashing by the liberal media.
I don't know why they were trying to make a big deal about that. I know at my job upper management (fed gov't) are given a budget for personal office renovation. They blow the money on the unneeded new furniture and items (use it or loose it concept). I distinctly remember a few doing mental gymnastics in creative ways to spend it. This is not abnormal practice. You have to purchase from specific places contracted by the gov't. It is not hard to burn $50k when the vendor is price gouging. In fact!! I think one of our contracted vendors is owned by the wife of a well known liberal politician. I have to verify the name. But I am 100% sure of this.

I wonder how they get to sell an item that retails everywhere for $25 for $125. I have given up on making sense of it and just try to spend my yearly allotment leaving a balance as close to $0 as possible. The vendor gets to keep anything that is not used by the employees.

Her situation was not an anomaly for her position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: