U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2019, 09:06 AM

21 posts, read 15,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabi1 View Post
how long after application deadline did you get call with that low log number?

and also hows it looking for you now w/ waterline square given that you now have CB preference? is you log hi or low for this one?

reason im asking just trying my best to figure out how this lottery works.
After the deadline it took about 7 months, they start with the various preferences first then comes paper work and verification from the city and HPD.
The process depends completely on the building being move in ready, but unfortunately for waterline square I don't have CB preference as CB 7 starts above 59 st.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2019, 08:41 PM

1,203 posts, read 920,852 times
It's Alive!

"Lottery Pending" on Housing Connect

Possibly getting our log numbers by next week?

Old 01-30-2019, 09:44 PM

77 posts, read 30,791 times
I just got an email saying I was approved, my certification coming up next week for a building in Greenpoint. Does that mean that the city HDC also approved me? And my main question, I was qualified for a studio and 1 bedroom, but the email says I was approved for a studio. Not sure based on what they don't want to give me a 1 bedroom. I'm thinking maybe they just want to see my reaction to it, and if I want 1 bedroom. I really want to ask them for 1 bedroom, but then don't want to loose both. PLEASE, advise, I really don't know what to do. I haven't replied to the email yet. Looking for some advise. Also, the building I've applied for has at least 10 more 1 bedrooms.

Old 01-30-2019, 10:04 PM

1,203 posts, read 920,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by importantuser1 View Post
I just got an email saying I was approved, my certification coming up next week for a building in Greenpoint. Does that mean that the city HDC also approved me? And my main question, I was qualified for a studio and 1 bedroom, but the email says I was approved for a studio. Not sure based on what they don't want to give me a 1 bedroom. I'm thinking maybe they just want to see my reaction to it, and if I want 1 bedroom. I really want to ask them for 1 bedroom, but then don't want to loose both. PLEASE, advise, I really don't know what to do. I haven't replied to the email yet. Looking for some advise. Also, the building I've applied for has at least 10 more 1 bedrooms.
This thread is about the Waterline Square lottery

Old 01-30-2019, 10:06 PM

77 posts, read 30,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
This thread is about the Waterline Square lottery
Sorry

Old 01-31-2019, 07:59 AM

77 posts, read 75,901 times
Status now says Lottery Pending...oh the suspense.. dont get me wrong i know the process is long but im anxious to see what log number i'd get this time

Old 01-31-2019, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
It's Alive!

"Lottery Pending" on Housing Connect

Possibly getting our log numbers by next week?
i hope so im tired of frequently checking...lol

Old 02-01-2019, 06:57 PM

3 posts, read 2,325 times
I’m so sorry but this made me laugh.

Last edited by ashleymarina; 02-01-2019 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Smilies didn’t show up

Old 02-01-2019, 07:00 PM

3 posts, read 2,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabi1 View Post
i hope so im tired of frequently checking...lol
I am also tired of checking!! Iím praying for a low number, even though I am in CB 7.

Old 02-01-2019, 09:03 PM

i hope the apartments atleast look the same as advertized..i love the set up of the kitchens...hate a kitchen w/o an island
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City