Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 07:11 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,006,734 times

Advertisements

We need more illegal immigrants to help fill our jails. One mistake is not too many.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 05:11 PM

202 posts, read 165,462 times
You missed the point, as usual.

Old 10-23-2018, 11:25 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensCeltic View Post
How come none of my Irish relatives are able to illegally enter the US? I'm not talking about 150 years ago. I'm talking about 2018.

Much of my family in Northern Ireland lives in poverty due to oppression from the British government (protestant). Yet none are ever approved for asylum or just a regular ole green card. I guess it's because they are white and our government no longer allows white people into this country because they aren't likely to vote democrat.

THIS ILLEGAL ALIEN SCUM NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED YESTERDAY
Irish people or British people as EU residents are allowed to come to the US for up to three months. If they want to remain here illegally they can.

The only thing stopping them is being too broke to afford to plane ticket. Perhaps you should buy their airplane tickets and board them in your house. Well really if you're helping them out like that you can get them legal residence.

Old 10-23-2018, 11:28 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
After you deport them, you will still have the same government though, and your relatives will be still denied entry, so your point is moot.
The only thing keeping his relatives out is lack of money. It's easy for Europeans to come to America as tourists. They can come for up to 3 months at a time.

If someone hired them, they could get work visas or if they had enough money and skills they could get into university in the states and get student visas.

It's a moot point if they're impoverished, or if he's too cheap to help them out.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:09 AM

1,121 posts, read 591,501 times
Does the women have a new GoFundMe page up yet? I'm seeing a pattern here!

This time she can probably top over 37K. Lord knows she needs more money.

Haha "reverse trolling" what the heck is that? You people need to cool it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City