Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 07:21 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
What happened on the Subway ?
I had a discussion with a friend and another subway rider about the current situation. I said that someone needs to sit down with these white nationalist, pro blacks like BLM, alt-right Sjws and Feminists. But I also used the F word too. A black woman was recording us talking. This all happened on the subway. Mind you none of us that were talking are not white. One Asian, one black guy and one mixed guy being me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2018, 08:26 AM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
So the weak beta-male of who is Don Lemmon went off on Donald Trump this morning, saying that it's a "horse of a different color" when violence is committed with use of bombs, etc.

Well, why doesn't this guy wait to see who's guilty before opening up his mouth? I really do believe that it was someone who purposely wanted to make Trump look bad. No one is that stupid to make their own parties look bad right before elections - so I am willing to bet that it was someone who despises Trump.

Also, notice how none of the bombs went off - it's most likely because whoever sent it did not want to hurt anyone of the recipients! It is so obvious!

Old 10-25-2018, 08:32 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I had a discussion with a friend and another subway rider about the current situation. I said that someone needs to sit down with these white nationalist, pro blacks like BLM, alt-right Sjws and Feminists. But I also used the F word too. A black woman was recording us talking. This all happened on the subway. Mind you none of us that were talking are not white. One Asian, one black guy and one mixed guy being me.
Will answer later very busy at work.

Old 10-25-2018, 08:53 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
So the weak beta-male of who is Don Lemmon went off on Donald Trump this morning, saying that it's a "horse of a different color" when violence is committed with use of bombs, etc.

Well, why doesn't this guy wait to see who's guilty before opening up his mouth? I really do believe that it was someone who purposely wanted to make Trump look bad. No one is that stupid to make their own parties look bad right before elections - so I am willing to bet that it was someone who despises Trump.

Also, notice how none of the bombs went off - it's most likely because whoever sent it did not want to hurt anyone of the recipients! It is so obvious!
I do not like Trump at all but people like Don Lemon are too disrepectful of Trump and the office of the Presidency. I say the same about Fox News always attacking Obama. The downfall of the nation is when Ted Turner created CNN. Cable News and radio shows wrecked the nation I hope cable and radio are very happy for their role in destroying America. Horrible people that need to be put in the mental institution from both "left" to "right".

Old 10-25-2018, 09:19 AM

5,461 posts, read 5,702,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I dislike white nationalist, and I dislike the alt-right. Because of my opinion, white nationalist pro blacks, feminists, sjws, and alt-right because they all speak similar talking points and do the same tactics like getting people fired from their jobs, evicted or expelled from college. This is not good in the long run or grand scheme of things. I'm a centrist, and a proud centrist. I'm proud to be an American, but also proud to be a child of immigrants, who forbearers came from different parts of the world. I'm sorry that you feel offended that I placed Pro Blacks, SJWS and Feminists in the same camp as Alt-Right and White Nationalist. Something needs to be done with all of them before things get out of hand.
Agreed.
I am just glad no one got hurt from these 'bombs' (?) I hope they catch whoever is responsible.

Old 10-25-2018, 09:30 AM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I do not like Trump at all but people like Don Lemon are too disrepectful of Trump and the office of the Presidency. I say the same about Fox News always attacking Obama. The downfall of the nation is when Ted Turner created CNN. Cable News and radio shows wrecked the nation I hope cable and radio are very happy for their role in destroying America. Horrible people that need to be put in the mental institution from both "left" to "right".
I fully agree with this. The creation of the 24/7 news cycle meant a lot of empty space to fill. Their solution was to start ramping up rhetoric to astronomic levels, getting worse and worse every year thereafter.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-25-2018, 11:26 AM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
I agree with this as well. Don Lemmon is as disrespectful as they come. Why wasn't he fired when he spoke about Kanye in a racist way, yet Roseanne Barr had tweeted a personal insult and was immediately removed? I really do believe that what's good for the goose is good for the gander - regardless of race!

Old 10-25-2018, 11:40 AM

8,935 posts, read 4,759,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I agree with this as well. Don Lemmon is as disrespectful as they come. Why wasn't he fired when he spoke about Kanye in a racist way, yet Roseanne Barr had tweeted a personal insult and was immediately removed? I really do believe that what's good for the goose is good for the gander - regardless of race!
Wait. What did he say about Kanye?

Old 10-25-2018, 11:42 AM

8,935 posts, read 4,759,816 times
Quote:
Yeah. You got something there. That and facebook, twitter. I pretty much unfollowed everybody. It's much more boring now but at least I'm calmer. I don't need all that junk in my life.

Old 10-25-2018, 05:22 PM

72 posts, read 89,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Yeah. You got something there. That and facebook, twitter. I pretty much unfollowed everybody. It's much more boring now but at least I'm calmer. I don't need all that junk in my life.
I mean thats sort of the bad side of being hyper connected and having insane amounts of access to information. Everyone will fall into their echo chambers and the worst will come out. This applies to everyone. You and me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City