Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2018, 10:39 AM

6,685 posts, read 6,031,429 times

Advertisements

Anyone applied? I actually received a pretty low log number, (6,xxx) although I'm not too thrilled of moving to a near-L-train destination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 10:56 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,862,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Anyone applied? I actually received a pretty low log number, (6,xxx) although I'm not too thrilled of moving to a near-L-train destination.
Not a fan of those subway options - also, my goal is in unit w/d whether through a lottery or market rate.

I applied to the Clark - that I'd actually be interested in. Not a fan of the neighborhood, where I am is perfect BUT the amenities (including W/D) is insane, even though all that is overrated, I only use the gym at the Ashland.

Old 12-18-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
Not a fan of those subway options - also, my goal is in unit w/d whether through a lottery or market rate.

I applied to the Clark - that I'd actually be interested in. Not a fan of the neighborhood, where I am is perfect BUT the amenities (including W/D) is insane, even though all that is overrated, I only use the gym at the Ashland.
Oh, I applied for the Clark myself. I really do love the amenities, but not too much of a fan of being too deep in Brooklyn. Well, we'll see what log numbers we get

Old 12-18-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Oh, I applied for the Clark myself. I really do love the amenities, but not too much of a fan of being too deep in Brooklyn. Well, we'll see what log numbers we get
I would have been ok with the area if the Q was an option

I applied to Brooklyn Bridge Park - the rent is insane and I know that the price is based on views. (I did get a decent log number though and based on the ami - I might just get called

Old 12-18-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
I would have been ok with the area if the Q was an option

I applied to Brooklyn Bridge Park - the rent is insane and I know that the price is based on views. (I did get a decent log number though and based on the ami - I might just get called
I hope you get it! And a one-bedroom at that.

What would you do if they called you and you still have your other current lease?

Old 12-18-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
I hope you get it! And a one-bedroom at that.

What would you do if they called you and you still have your other current lease?
The Clark is better financially but location wise I prefer Brooklyn Heights (closer commute to work obviously /better neighborhood)

I'm pretty sure I can get out of it. I will not leave unless it's a one bedroom. NO MORE studios.

Old 12-18-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
The Clark is better financially but location wise I prefer Brooklyn Heights (closer commute to work obviously /better neighborhood)

I'm pretty sure I can get out of it. I will not leave unless it's a one bedroom. NO MORE studios.
Amen to that!!

Old 12-18-2018, 02:02 PM

319 posts, read 400,632 times
2k logs but 1 bedroom for 1800 LOL NAH
they only have 3 too

Old 12-19-2018, 09:42 AM

1,408 posts, read 2,033,921 times
Quote:
My log is in the mid-4,000s, but not really feeling this one either.

I also put in for the Clark, building sounds pretty great, rent more reasonable than most in my income band, but not feeling that part of the neighborhood. I did submit paperwork for 510 Flatbush (33 Lincoln) which is more expensive but has a lot of amenities as well, but more importantly is right off that Q train and underneath a good supermarket, plus just a few steps off Prospect Park. So we will see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: