U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 07:44 AM

85 posts, read 31,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimah19 View Post
What about visitors and stuff causeeee my sister lives up the block from me and will be helping out with my daughter they better not say anything smh
Lol I understand my sister do the same for me. Right since all tenants donít have the first door key the guards is ring ppl in. I havenít really seen ppl
Sign in or out. But you can always request a extra downstair key. That signing in out I get it but I feel like thatís how management keep track Of our guest activities. At first I thought that was cool but once I signed the lease thatís really to see if you have extra ppl living with you thatís not on the lease. So for instance my boyfriend I give him my key
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
You gotta be kidding me smh i pay my rent donít give me no rules..and this is why they need to speed this process up cause people have jobs i told my job Iíll probably need some days off coming up so i can figure out moving in and stuff.. thank you for telling us Know i appreciate it
The moving process 😬😒🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤯 sis is the worst. Make sure to take days off during the week. If you have furniture coming from your old apartment try to get Everything move in on the same day. Thatís my issue and the ppl helping me move work during the week so now Iím stuck I might have to hire a moving company

Old 04-06-2019, 07:54 AM

61 posts, read 26,446 times
They’re really clocking you lol but I do consider the safety precautions. Hmm only large item I’m bringing with me is a bed, I’ll have to start off fresh so I wonder how they’ll be with deliveries. I did Love the unit I was shown, the unit number was written on a form I signed after the viewing so I’m assuming that’s the one I’m assigned to. No bathroom in the bedroom, more like right next door to the bedroom. The kitchen was sort of opened / connected to the living room.

Old 04-06-2019, 08:01 AM

Not like a plan to have anyone besides me living there anyway, but I hope They aren’t too strict with visitors. No issues with giving your boyfriend a key?

Old 04-06-2019, 08:09 AM

38 posts, read 8,586 times
No smoking ohhh lord lml....I’m only bringing clothes and stuff i live with my grandmother And she will kill me if i take her bedset... my unit is the same i was assigned a unit at the viewing also our apartment is the same i like it thou cause it’s just my daughter and i so i really don’t need much stuff but i can see once i pay c&c I’m going to get find a place for my bedroom set then once i sign my lease hopefully they give me a weekday when I’m off to move smh.. but all these rules and stuff is annoying

Old 04-06-2019, 08:11 AM

Right like ummm some nights when i don’t have my kid I’ll like to have my man over lml and what if i need him to get in my house or something... I’m breaking rules already and didn’t move in yet lol

Old 04-06-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Right like ummm some nights when i donít have my kid Iíll like to have my man over lml and what if i need him to get in my house or something... Iím breaking rules already and didnít move in yet lol
lmaoooo

Old 04-06-2019, 08:42 AM

13 posts, read 8,375 times
Wow that sounds like a shelter. You need to get buzzed in to get into your apartment building? I find that kind of thing unwelcoming and intrusive when inviting people over. It feels less like home and more like an institution

Especially having to operate entirely on business hours when I work business hours.

I would be so depressed I won't lie. I'm tired of that system of buildings of sign in and out. Get buzzed in and out. Feels like a cramped prison. Feels like "you don't make enough so you are graced with our regulations".

Ugh you really make me feel like I did dodge a bullet. Still, though, at least you like the design and got a place at the end of the day. You can at least apply for other lotteries with little attachment.

Old 04-06-2019, 09:34 AM

No that does i just hope somebody at the door and not on a bathroom break when I’m trying to get in smh i feel like if u pay your rent nothing else matters i pay to be here I’m paying to do what i want... I’ll follow they rules cause i have no choice but boy oh boy this a lot

Old 04-06-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeWorldd View Post
Theyíre really clocking you lol but I do consider the safety precautions. Hmm only large item Iím bringing with me is a bed, Iíll have to start off fresh so I wonder how theyíll be with deliveries. I did Love the unit I was shown, the unit number was written on a form I signed after the viewing so Iím assuming thatís the one Iím assigned to. No bathroom in the bedroom, more like right next door to the bedroom. The kitchen was sort of opened / connected to the living room.
Oh ok cool. My unit doesnít neither I kinda wish it did. But my unit is still nice. How much bedroom are you getting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or