U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 12:20 PM

901 posts, read 414,991 times

Advertisements

They are not supposed to run your credit for you unless they know a unit is available for you if you qualify. It's in the marketing handbook. You should put that in your letter. They shouldn't be wasting your money like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2019, 12:34 PM

13 posts, read 7,604 times
Thank you, I'll be sure to reference the handbook. Hopefully it does not take a long time. The appeal process is the one thing I didn't get to read much about on the forum.

Old 02-02-2019, 10:37 AM

85 posts, read 28,133 times
You should definitely appeal. I did after they denied me for something on my credit score that i knew nothing about. After about a month i got the email i won the appeal and they would process my application. As of Monday my paperwork was sent to two different agency I’m guess HPD and hpc

Old 02-02-2019, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yet_another_hpb_acc View Post
Hi all!

I've been lurking this forum for quite some time and learned about the Housing Lottery process in great detail. I've searched to see if there was a progress thread for this particular development and I saw none in several pages or with the search engine.

Is there anyone who has applied to the development? If so what is your progress?

Any approvals? Any viewing? Any idea when construction is completed?

My paperwork has been sent for approval today.
Hello Iím currently in the same boat as you for the same development. My information was sent off to HPD on January 28. I walked pass the building the other day one of the building on 3rd ave is completely i think ppl started moving in already. The building across from the main entrance isnít done yet but the one on bathgate is done as well.

Old 02-03-2019, 01:37 PM

10 posts, read 5,148 times
hello everyone. I also apply for the same property... is just a waiting game right now.. my file was sent over to Hpd for approval as well .. good luck to everyone that’s waiting for a response.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenjen0015 View Post
hello everyone. I also apply for the same property... is just a waiting game right now.. my file was sent over to Hpd for approval as well .. good luck to everyone thatís waiting for a response.
Hello May i asked did they tell you want building they have you down for and what size unit

Old 02-04-2019, 05:46 AM

10 posts, read 5,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicorn0829 View Post
Hello May i asked did they tell you want building they have you down for and what size unit
No they didnít . She only told me depend. On the log number if one building get occupied then I have to wait for the next building that become available... my log number is 8xxx with CB preference . They donít say much . I guess after your file is approve by the city thatís when they explain everything

Old 02-04-2019, 07:17 AM

13 posts, read 7,604 times
I'm 5x,xxxCB and my agent told my 4511 before the dumb rejection I'm waiting on an appeal for.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenjen0015 View Post
No they didnít . She only told me depend. On the log number if one building get occupied then I have to wait for the next building that become available... my log number is 8xxx with CB preference . They donít say much . I guess after your file is approve by the city thatís when they explain everything
Good morning
She told me the building the size of the unit but not the unit number which is understandable. I just spoke with the person handling my case HPD got back to her but they are requesting more information from me. Which Iím waiting for the letter in the mall right as we speak.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:59 AM

58 posts, read 23,531 times
Random question, how do you guys feel about the area ? I don’t have any preference so waiting for those units to fill up until they reach me (general). I see Most of you guys have CB preference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or