U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 04:42 AM

13 posts, read 7,604 times

Advertisements

Congrats on yours.

Hpc didn't do anything for me, hpd did nothing despite the handbook. They said they saw no grounds for complaint and each management does something different so its just the wild west of rules for these lotteries and the managements behind them. It's luck from start to finish. They wanna punish you for working and don't want you in school all while fighting like a subway rat race.

I doubt my appeal will go through or be replied to so I'm moving out this miserable city. It's turning me bitter.

I've seen people deal with awful management after moving into their homes (such as wavecrest and some other "luxury" one). I hope that isn't the case for this management too and you prosper. I'm out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2019, 08:36 AM

85 posts, read 28,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenjen0015 View Post
hello everyone. I also apply for the same property... is just a waiting game right now.. my file was sent over to Hpd for approval as well .. good luck to everyone thatís waiting for a response.
Hey did you ever get feedback for the apartment?

Old 03-01-2019, 10:29 AM

58 posts, read 23,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicorn0829 View Post
Hey sorry for the late reply Iím suppose to sign my lease tomorrow
Np. I actually Just viewed an apartment yesterday.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeWorldd View Post
Np. I actually Just viewed an apartment yesterday.
Ok great congratulations neighbor. If you donít mind me asking which building is your unit in??? Iím signing my lease on Monday

Old 03-01-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Ok great congratulations neighbor. If you donít mind me asking which building is your unit in??? Iím signing my lease on Monday
Thank you. Congrats to you as well neighbor. How long was the wait until lease signing ?
Building 4439. How about you ?

Old 03-01-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeWorldd View Post
Thank you. Congrats to you as well neighbor. How long was the wait until lease signing ?
Building 4439. How about you ?
Not long at all. I paid C&C yesterday but it was to late for me to sign the lease today. They doing it by appointment. So she schedule me for Monday at the building. I will be moving into the same building.

Old 03-01-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Not long at all. I paid C&C yesterday but it was to late for me to sign the lease today. They doing it by appointment. So she schedule me for Monday at the building. I will be moving into the same building.
Ah okay thatís great

Old 03-01-2019, 08:45 PM

10 posts, read 5,148 times
Quote:
Hey did you ever get feedback for the apartment?
Hi everyone .. after waiting I did sign my lease .. love the apartment . Iím already moving things little by little

Old 03-01-2019, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenjen0015 View Post
Hi everyone .. after waiting I did sign my lease .. love the apartment . Iím already moving things little by little
Congratulations soon to be neighbor. How has the moving process been for you so far?? Iím signing my lease on monday?? Iím curious about how the process is with moving furniture in? Have you set a date yet?

Old 03-02-2019, 02:25 AM

10 posts, read 5,148 times
Quote:
Congratulations soon to be neighbor. How has the moving process been for you so far?? Iím signing my lease on monday?? Iím curious about how the process is with moving furniture in? Have you set a date yet?
Iím moving little things until my move in date which is Tuesday . At first I order my furniture and set a date so I requested for the COI and coordinate with management and first she told me yes and then after everything was set up she email me and said I canít because the property manager was using the elevator all day I requested. Iím paying rent already since the 22nd I wanna have everything in my apartment. There are restriction time for move in Monday thru Friday 9-5 no weekends because the super is off and they give you 2 hours on moving day to use one elevator
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or