U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,021,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
So I have to be Id-ed to buy some d*mn sinus medicine from CVs and kids will be allowed to buy weed at the bodega's.....

Bodega owners are corrupt...they never sell me the "discounted" cigarettes they sell my neighbors....
Please cite a source for that ridiculous claim.

And please state your age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM

7,441 posts, read 4,841,702 times
It would not be a good idea to sell weed at bodegas. There could be cross contamination. A good amount of bodegas prepare food, coffee, etc. Weed is not packaged by the grower like cigarettes. Cigarettes are provided in their wrappers inside a cigarette carton and shrink wrapped.

It would be a mess to sell weed in a bodega. The best place would be in a pharmacy or at a smoke shop or weed shop.

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM

4,375 posts, read 3,717,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
It would not be a good idea to sell weed at bodegas. There could be cross contamination. A good amount of bodegas prepare food, coffee, etc. Weed is not packaged by the grower like cigarettes. Cigarettes are provided in their wrappers inside a cigarette carton and shrink wrapped.

It would be a mess to sell weed in a bodega. The best place would be in a pharmacy or at a smoke shop or weed shop.
Exactly

Whose to say what other drugs they’re lacing the sh** with. I can see them combining it with K2. It’s gonna be Myrtle and Broadway, 125th & Lex, and 149th & 3rd, all over

Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM

23,676 posts, read 16,778,972 times
I would be a wonderful idea to sell weed at bodegas. In fact some of the people here who freak out about everything need to take weed in some form. You don't have to smoke it, you can make edibles.

Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM

886 posts, read 235,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
So I have to be Id-ed to buy some d*mn sinus medicine from CVs and kids will be allowed to buy weed at the bodega's.....

Bodega owners are corrupt...they never sell me the "discounted" cigarettes they sell my neighbors....
Tell them to stop giving you the out of towner price.

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM

79 posts, read 31,948 times
I'm all for it! They already sell beer in liquor stores, not much of a difference. Just make it so that it is hard to obtain physically, not out in the open like beer.

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM

1,802 posts, read 1,186,365 times
Wonít happen. Iím totally pro legalization. But sold in bodegas? Yea right.

Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM

68 posts, read 18,656 times
Fortunately I never have or will live near a bodega. If you do, you need to stop and ask yourself why you are failing in life.

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

886 posts, read 235,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyFanMan View Post
Fortunately I never have or will live near a bodega. If you do, you need to stop and ask yourself why you are failing in life.
Yeah, the millionaires living in Park Slope and Williamsburg are certainly "failing"

Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM

441 posts, read 429,819 times
If it’s this or some wealthy predominantely white folk from out of state, I prefer this. Better than both though is giving the opportunity to those who’ve been locked up for weed over the years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City