U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 10:58 PM

2,506 posts, read 1,053,759 times

Advertisements

[quote=HellUpInHarlem;54487903]HELLO?!?! THEY SELL BAD BATCHES OF K2 NOW!!!

Let me pose another question to you all.

If these bodega owners all want safety and security, then why sell bud in their stores? Ensuring everything but?

Sh** is stupid and only makes sense because they’re greedy and only in it for the money

That’s why every item in the bodega is OVERPRICED[/QUOTE]

All K2 "batches" are bad.

You seem to have a personal problem with bodegas.

PS:

Nobody calls it "K2" anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2019, 11:20 PM

1,178 posts, read 313,517 times
[quote=jburress;54502093]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
HELLO?!?! THEY SELL BAD BATCHES OF K2 NOW!!!

Let me pose another question to you all.

If these bodega owners all want safety and security, then why sell bud in their stores? Ensuring everything but?

Sh** is stupid and only makes sense because theyíre greedy and only in it for the money

Thatís why every item in the bodega is OVERPRICED[/QUOTE]

All K2 "batches" are bad.

You seem to have a personal problem with bodegas.

PS:

Nobody calls it "K2" anymore.
I was with you until that part. Forgive me for not being in touch with the latest crackhead nomenclature!

Old 02-22-2019, 01:24 PM

819 posts, read 220,610 times
I am somewhat "against" bodegas because all they do is they peddle poison as a convenience for everyone. Everything they sell damages the health of the people in neighborhoods they serve.

If you removed every single bodega from NYC everyone would survive perfectly fine. Nothing in their stores is a necessity. Other than buying some rolling papers for my doobies (rare that I need to do that), or a pack of Rolling Rock Ale, a cheap coffee, and some Ho Ho's and Ding Dong's --- bodegas are good for nothing but junk food.

It is weird that people are acting like junk food stores are something important.

Old 02-22-2019, 02:15 PM

819 posts, read 220,610 times
It's like this whole forum is about either smoking weed or eating at steak houses. 90% of the topics are about those.

Old 02-22-2019, 02:24 PM

658 posts, read 1,136,997 times
The decline of civilization

Old 02-22-2019, 05:58 PM

2,688 posts, read 1,261,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Iím against this. Dumbest sh** ever. School children will be high as a kite before cafeteria breakfast

That's a big generalization and I'm pretty sure not true. You're making the assumption the people who work in bodegas will be selling to children.

Old 02-22-2019, 06:00 PM

1,178 posts, read 313,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
That's a big generalization and I'm pretty sure not true. You're making the assumption the people who work in bodegas will be selling to children.
And making the assumption that kids aren't doing that already (they certainly are)

Old 02-22-2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
So I have to be Id-ed to buy some d*mn sinus medicine from CVs and kids will be allowed to buy weed at the bodega's.....

Bodega owners are corrupt...they never sell me the "discounted" cigarettes they sell my neighbors....

Maybe you need to make nice with the bodega owners. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are being more careful about that practice. Look at what happened to...his name was just in my head but a policeman chocked him over selling loosies. I still have trouble believing that someone was killed over that when people do much worse and get slaps on the wrist.

Old 02-22-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
And making the assumption that kids aren't doing that already (they certainly are)

For real! I've always found it ridiculous how people stereotype sellers. I'm certain there are many sellers right in the suburbs in boogie areas who don't look like the people you typically see flashed on mainstream news. I believe it is how a lot of the kids I went to high school with got their hands on some. Their parents sold it but gave it to their children to sell it for them (in school).

Old 02-22-2019, 11:02 PM

3,108 posts, read 1,388,434 times
You know, Bodegas are not bodegas,unless some Latinos are running it. Abdhuls dont work bodegas,but bootleg delis.

Anyways,ain't gonna happen,but should. Cigarettes,beer,numbers,and weed. All the vices covered.

The drunks hiding in the backroom will have to make room for the potheads!

For reals thou, vend at cigar bars,keep it in a humidor,and have the product professionally rolled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City