U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 02:30 PM

995 posts, read 1,223,566 times

Advertisements

Hopefully cops get these losers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2019, 06:43 PM

4,213 posts, read 2,858,423 times
deblasio

Old 03-21-2019, 07:57 PM

125 posts, read 38,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
As the class divide grows in the city expect these crimes to continue to increase.

However, why don't they get with the times and learn how to scam people online?

Class divide? Does anyone think these three take the proceeds from their gang assaults/robberies down to Key Food to get that 20lbs of rice for 8.99 deal? Are they putting food on the table? Helping out the folks at home ?

No --- i'm thinking they blow the money on weed -- plus maybe some Chinese food ---and have a good laugh at the panic they struck in their victims and the pain they caused them.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:52 PM

667 posts, read 1,138,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McVinney View Post
Class divide? Does anyone think these three take the proceeds from their gang assaults/robberies down to Key Food to get that 20lbs of rice for 8.99 deal? Are they putting food on the table? Helping out the folks at home ?

No --- i'm thinking they blow the money on weed -- plus maybe some Chinese food ---and have a good laugh at the panic they struck in their victims and the pain they caused them.
Great point. Itís nice to see that everybody ainít an ideologue these days.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:12 PM

18,944 posts, read 33,871,214 times
Quote:

We got a ways to go before Caracas

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-22-2019, 07:08 PM

125 posts, read 38,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwesterns45 View Post
Great point. Itís nice to see that everybody ainít an ideologue these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
We got a ways to go before Caracas

Exactly --- in Caracas people can't even get water to drink---- here it's different --- these strong arm or armed robbers often just get a kick out of beating and brutalizing people---they enjoy it as a display of hedonism/power.Plus they pick up some quick change. Spraying silly string having a good time.

There'a a curly haired kid in the incidents who has a very distinct look --- arrests should be coming soon.

Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM

7,819 posts, read 5,957,874 times
Quote:
There'a a curly haired kid in the incidents who has a very distinct look --- arrests should be coming soon.
nailed it, 1 down

https://pix11.com/2019/03/23/1-arres...queens-police/

Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM

10,340 posts, read 8,190,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Apprehended by the 104. I suspect the perps are from Ridgewood and/or Bushwick.

Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM

7,819 posts, read 5,957,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirlMastic Beach View Post
Apprehended by the 104. I suspect the perps are from Ridgewood and/or Bushwick.
No easy way to Sunnyside from there. I'm guessing they're local from the woodside houses or something

Old Today, 01:40 PM

1,661 posts, read 438,735 times
Quote:

I'm not saying they should have been born....

But unfortunately they're here now and the U.N. won't like it if we do a late term abortion

Depending on their age....lock up the parents and subject them to hard labor in coal mines to pay for their rehabilitation. I bet if parents are held responsible for kids behavior until age 25 people will make sure to be prepared before having children

The only reason young adults do this stuff is neglect and abuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City