U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM

2,017 posts, read 902,352 times

Advertisements

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...nSF9e9pwebxINs

BRONX, N.Y. - Spring is here and Yankee Stadium is about to come alive for another baseball season. But there's another lineup that Yankees fans can get excited about. No pinstripes, just piping hot food. Part of a revamped menu at the ballpark.

“We have a top level team, a top level building. We want to make sure the food is always constantly evolving and changing. And making sure that we’re up to current trends," said Matt Gibson, Senior Executive Chef.

Gibson and the team's hospitality staff spent the off season reworking the menu. This year, the rookie dishes look promising including Shrimp Po’ Boy sandwiches, barbecue ribs and Big Mozz’s mozzarella sticks wrapped in a pizza crust.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM

7,811 posts, read 5,951,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post

BRONX, N.Y. - Spring is here and Yankee Stadium is about to come alive for another baseball season. But there's another lineup that Yankees fans can get excited about. No pinstripes, just piping hot food. Part of a revamped menu at the ballpark.

“We have a top level team, a top level building. We want to make sure the food is always constantly evolving and changing. And making sure that we’re up to current trends," said Matt Gibson, Senior Executive Chef.

Gibson and the team's hospitality staff spent the off season reworking the menu. This year, the rookie dishes look promising including Shrimp Po’ Boy sandwiches, barbecue ribs and Big Mozz’s mozzarella sticks wrapped in a pizza crust.
Who cares. Wake me up when they get with the Atlanta Falcons program.

That is the new trend, dirt cheap concessions - the Yankees haven't gotten the memo yet so thanks but I'll pass on $20 beers and $25 sandwiches

Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM

1,280 posts, read 560,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post

Heart attack waiting to happen

Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM

30 posts, read 6,144 times
Ever since the new stadium was built nobody watches the games anymore. Every time I go the people are constantly busy getting and eating food. I've missed great moments because some a-hole was standing in front of me to run for more lobster bisque and craft beer. There have been plays that would have had the old stadium ROARING, but now, quiet as a church because nobody is even watching the action.

Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM

586 posts, read 175,473 times
Just in time for those new comers at 610 River avenue lol.

Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

2,017 posts, read 902,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
Ever since the new stadium was built nobody watches the games anymore. Every time I go the people are constantly busy getting and eating food. I've missed great moments because some a-hole was standing in front of me to run for more lobster bisque and craft beer. There have been plays that would have had the old stadium ROARING, but now, quiet as a church because nobody is even watching the action.
Well... they haven't been playing all that great the past few seasons so what else is there to do but to stuff one's face. Shea Stadium (or whatever it's called now) had much better food fare so I'm glad the Yanks are finally catching up.

Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM

833 posts, read 222,847 times
That big ice cream treat looks ridiculous.

I like the basic stuff, pizza, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, cotton candy, Bud Light

Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM

1,823 posts, read 1,212,010 times
All I need is an ice cold Pilsner and a hotdog. I go to a lot of Yankees games. Bleachers is my preferred section. Right on the field and cheap. I don’t sit the whole time anyway.

Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM

1,187 posts, read 317,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
Heart attack waiting to happen
It's a baseball game, not weight watchers

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM

1,280 posts, read 560,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
It's a baseball game, not weight watchers
I said what I said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or