U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 01:31 AM
 
Location: Bronx, NY
9,843 posts, read 21,964,721 times
Reputation: 3543

Advertisements

Manhattan would be like a Stella. Staten Island Coors Light. Bronx Heineken. Queens would be Corona or Tsingtao. Brooklyn Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 06:25 AM
 
1,305 posts, read 356,164 times
Reputation: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Manhattan would be like a Stella. Staten Island Coors Light. Bronx Heineken. Queens would be Corona or Tsingtao. Brooklyn Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Nobody drinks PBR anymore, Miller High Life is the hipster beer of choice now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:52 AM
 
928 posts, read 247,117 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
You should have titled this thread, “Watch how little I know about NYC’s beer scene.”
Keep it up buddy.. keep it up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM
 
928 posts, read 247,117 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Manhattan would be like a Stella. Staten Island Coors Light. Bronx Heineken. Queens would be Corona or Tsingtao. Brooklyn Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Ice cold bottles of Corona from a bodega= the ultimate beer of Manhattan. Its like the urban beer of world weight champions.

Brooklyn Lager: first time I had that was in brooklyn in a pint glass, blind taste test. My aunt gave it to me and Im like what is this? Best beer in brooklyn, BUT... a lot of beer in brooklyn is all about flavor and nothing else. Too heavy and syrupy. Im sure the Beer Gods of Brooklyn are reading this now, they know the real story.. they know

Another great contender is Magners Cider, summer days, can drink them all day long

7th floor drinks those cans of Angry Orchard. That could be the one for queens
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:04 AM
 
1,305 posts, read 356,164 times
Reputation: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
Ice cold bottles of Corona from a bodega= the ultimate beer of Manhattan. Its like the urban beer of world weight champions.

Brooklyn Lager: first time I had that was in brooklyn in a pint glass, blind taste test. My aunt gave it to me and Im like what is this? Best beer in brooklyn, BUT... a lot of beer in brooklyn is all about flavor and nothing else. Too heavy and syrupy. Im sure the Beer Gods of Brooklyn are reading this now, they know the real story.. they know

Another great contender is Magners Cider, summer days, can drink them all day long

7th floor drinks those cans of Angry Orchard. That could be the one for queens
Corona is barely even better than Budweiser. Mexican beer in general is nothing special (though they do have an emerging craft scene apparently)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
 
928 posts, read 247,117 times
Reputation: 591
Bud Ice, ice cold bottles is a serious contender for all Outer Boroughs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM
 
Location: Bronx
15,772 posts, read 18,278,800 times
Reputation: 7943
Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
Manhattan = bottle of Corona
Brooklyn = some unique and expensive beer nobodies every heard of
Queens= unsure
The Bronx = 40 ouncers of malt liquor
Staten = Sam Adams Boston Larger

Whats yours?
Rum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM
 
1,305 posts, read 356,164 times
Reputation: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
Bud Ice, ice cold bottles is a serious contender for all Outer Boroughs
For homeless people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
11,649 posts, read 3,903,569 times
Reputation: 9067
Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
Manhattan = bottle of Corona
Brooklyn = some unique and expensive beer nobodies every heard of
Queens= unsure
The Bronx = 40 ouncers of malt liquor
Staten = Sam Adams Boston Larger

Whats yours?
Brooklyn Brown Ale for all 5 boroughs, or anything else brewed by Brooklyn Brewery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:41 AM
 
928 posts, read 247,117 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Brooklyn Brown Ale for all 5 boroughs, or anything else brewed by Brooklyn Brewery.
Strong post. Rep'd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top