U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM

3,520 posts, read 3,357,841 times

Advertisements

What US men are incapable of achieving is easily achieved (multiple times!!!) by their female counterparts......I LOVE and AM A HUGE FAN of US WOMEN.......

US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

When a World Cup novice is faced with a foe as experienced and ruthless as the USWNT, the outcome is almost inevitable and so it was on a muggy afternoon in Lyon when the reigning world champion defended its title with a comfortable 2-0 win over the Netherlands.Competing in its first World Cup final, few gave the Dutch hope. The reigning European champion it may be, but it had not yet come up against the best team in the world, the dominant force of its generation.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/footb...ntl/index.html

Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM

And, hope this thread will bring some POSITIVE energy to energize this dwindling NYC CD-forum, which has been unfortunately plagued by a lot of whining and venting threads, thanks to a few of the frequent posters (no names mentioned for now...)...

Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM

2,147 posts, read 1,974,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
And, hope this thread will bring some POSITIVE energy to energize this dwindling NYC CD-forum, which has been unfortunately plagued by a lot of whining and venting threads, thanks to a few of the frequent posters (no names mentioned for now...)...
Obviously you realize there is a lot of division and different opinions on the women's soccer team because of some of the players' actions on and off the field and some of their public statements about the president. You can't seriously think this thread would bring positive energy.

Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM

2,520 posts, read 797,685 times
Although I wholeheartedly support and applaud the win, not sure why this belongs in the NYC forum.

Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
Obviously you realize there is a lot of division and different opinions on the women's soccer team because of some of the players' actions on and off the field and some of their public statements about the president. You can't seriously think this thread would bring positive energy.

Sorry, I didn't follow all that at all...least expected that soccer has now been linked to political controversies.

Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
Although I wholeheartedly support and applaud the win, not sure why this belongs in the NYC forum.

I don't understand why you are so not open to discussing or reading something exciting or joyful.....

Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,487,453 times
And every fake "fan" will forget about women's soccer for the next 4 years.

Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM

2,520 posts, read 797,685 times
Quote:
I don't understand why you are so not open to discussing or reading something exciting or joyful.....
That's all on you. I never said it wasn't joyful. Just the opposite in fact.

Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
That's all on you. I never said it wasn't joyful. Just the opposite in fact.

so, why would you oppose some legal NYC resident sharing his joy about this event with his fellow nyc residents on a NYC forum? i get it that some of my posts bothered you and you attempted to hide behind other posters to attack me in the past...but glad to see that you now have enough courage to openly confront...

Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,487,453 times
Quote:
so, why would you oppose some legal NYC resident sharing his joy about this event with his fellow nyc residents on a NYC forum? i get it that some of my posts bothered you and you attempted to hide behind other posters to attack me in the past...but glad to see that you now have enough courage to openly confront...

Pretty sure that's not how this website works. Because you live in NYC this is allowed to become your personal blog? Lock this up and go find a soccer forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or