U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-14-2019, 03:21 PM
 
Location: New York City
8,277 posts, read 6,298,750 times
Reputation: 6085

Advertisements

Not kidding,

NEW YORK STATE:

34% Favorability - Donald J. Trump, President of United States
29% Favorability - Bill de Blasio, Mayor of New York City

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/10/n...ald-trump.html


He thinks its a good idea to parade around the country playing presidential wannabe while his city is going bankrupt. Looks like everyone is finally abandoning this dumpster fire, unfortunately it's two terms too late

 
Old 07-14-2019, 03:23 PM
 
Location: New York, NY
8,187 posts, read 3,511,829 times
Reputation: 3341
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Not kidding,

NEW YORK STATE:

34% Favorability - Donald J. Trump, President of United States
29% Favorability - Bill de Blasio, Mayor of New York City

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/10/n...ald-trump.html


He thinks its a good idea to parade around the country playing presidential wannabe while his city is going bankrupt. Looks like everyone is finally abandoning this dumpster fire, unfortunately it's two terms too late
Oh well... The bleeding liberals and progressives voted him in...
 
Old 07-14-2019, 03:39 PM
 
24,244 posts, read 17,632,085 times
Reputation: 9170
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Oh well... The bleeding liberals and progressives voted him in...
I happily voted him in twice. Hes not my favorite Presidential candidate. No NYC mayor ever gets anywhere politically.

De Blasio of course is aware of that and probably putting his name out there to get a cabinet position. Something like secretary of Labor, Transportation, Housing, Education, or Health and Human Services.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 03:47 PM
 
1,224 posts, read 1,494,023 times
Reputation: 1836
Trump's going to run in 2025 for NYC Mayor after finishing his 2020-2024 2nd term.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:27 PM
 
2,188 posts, read 1,849,851 times
Reputation: 4105
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Trump's going to run in 2025 for NYC Mayor after finishing his 2020-2024 2nd term.
At this point I'd take a cockroach over BDB.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
94 posts, read 28,796 times
Reputation: 98
Please make him the democrat nominee, I want to live through a Reagan style landslide.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 05:16 PM
 
Location: Staten Island, NY
8,739 posts, read 7,119,382 times
Reputation: 8232
DeBlasio would be reelected if he could run, that’s how terrible NYC’s politics are.
__________________
"No Copyrighted Material"

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
 
Old 07-14-2019, 06:03 PM
 
1,733 posts, read 620,486 times
Reputation: 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Trump's going to run in 2025 for NYC Mayor after finishing his 2020-2024 2nd term.

I just wanted to say that... it is totally likely! Either mayor or governor (more chance of success with the latter considering the Upstate voters).
 
Old 07-14-2019, 06:10 PM
 
905 posts, read 588,097 times
Reputation: 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I happily voted him in twice. Hes not my favorite Presidential candidate. No NYC mayor ever gets anywhere politically.

De Blasio of course is aware of that and probably putting his name out there to get a cabinet position. Something like secretary of Labor, Transportation, Housing, Education, or Health and Human Services.
Why in the world would you vote for a socialist? Big bird De Bozo is hands down one of the worst Mayor NYC has ever had!
 
Old 07-14-2019, 06:11 PM
 
905 posts, read 588,097 times
Reputation: 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Trump's going to run in 2025 for NYC Mayor after finishing his 2020-2024 2nd term.
I hope so. Trump will without a doubt clean up all the filth and corruption NYC is plagued with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top