Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2019, 06:16 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times

Advertisements

Hopefully these cops have leaned their lesson and become super-unresponsive...and let these savages consume themselves...

Old 07-23-2019, 06:19 PM

34,007 posts, read 17,035,093 times
I am doubly glad after this savage attack the neighborhood and residents are poverty stricken.

Old 07-23-2019, 06:42 PM

2,604 posts, read 3,399,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
I don't know how it will happen but I bet you never see such videos again in the future.
Yes you absolutely will. These degenerates that posted this video are not intelligent. These people video everything and post it all over their facebook, instagram, twitter or any other cesspool known as social media. They love the attention they are getting from this. You will see A LOT more of these videos, not less.

Old 07-23-2019, 07:42 PM

978 posts, read 673,115 times
........Savages......

Old 07-23-2019, 08:08 PM

390 posts, read 505,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
This is what happens when cops actually beat up barely anyone anymore but the media and foolish sheep believe they beat up and murder and rob and “harass” everyone.

This is why I always say NEVER GET OUT OF THE CAR anymore. The mayor and his family, half of the upper brass, all of the media and a good portion of the public HATE cops. Don’t do anything for any of them. Our unions protect us from being fired for doing nothing. Get your time, get your pension, get out. Don’t do a thing!

Oh hell yeah, I support you. Just be another Govt' Employee. Don't do ****. Take care of yourself & your family. Earn that check just like other Govt' Employees. It's not worth it. Respond as slow as possible, and let all the shootings and deaths cool down a bit, then arrive. Let these animals police themselves.

Old 07-23-2019, 08:11 PM

588 posts, read 947,304 times
Complete bs. The buck stops at the clown mayor.

Old 07-23-2019, 08:38 PM

3,210 posts, read 4,611,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
These guys will need lady luck’s constant attention throughout their careers to remain unharmed if this is how they plan to address violent perps who attack them.

Are you saying you are happy that you are “protected” by officers who ignore violent behavior, even when it’s directed at themselves? What do you think these cops would do to protect you if they won’t even protect themselves?

No. This is not how cops are supposed to react. Even the Chief of Department who is part of the problem acknowledged as much. Cops are supposed to enforce laws and arrest criminals, not walk away when said criminals are abusing them, especially when that abuse is physical.

You’re dead wrong.
I've always been willing to look at the cops side when any sort of "incident" occurs because I know how often so called "videos" are only telling one side of the story. I absolutely am disgusted by what those cops were put through but let's step back for a minute:

Let's say they start to come towards the crowd. Then what? All that will happen is more marches and rallies over "innocent" kids being roughed up by the police. Granted, the guy throwing the bucket should have been arrested, but I am still glad restraint was observed.

I am not one of those who feel force, including deadly force, is wrong. If you see anyone going for their wasteband by all means do what you were trained to do.

Look at it this way: Marine battalions in Iraq, who's mission is in fact to seek and destroy have to go on patrol with kids throwing rocks at them and guys throwing shoes (major insult in Islamic culture) without losing it and unloading their Glock or M16. Discipline is key and doesn't make you any less deadly. In fact, it can make you deadlier

Old 07-23-2019, 08:53 PM

390 posts, read 505,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
I've always been willing to look at the cops side when any sort of "incident" occurs because I know how often so called "videos" are only telling one side of the story. I absolutely am disgusted by what those cops were put through but let's step back for a minute:

Let's say they start to come towards the crowd. Then what? All that will happen is more marches and rallies over "innocent" kids being roughed up by the police. Granted, the guy throwing the bucket should have been arrested, but I am still glad restraint was observed.

I am not one of those who feel force, including deadly force, is wrong. If you see anyone going for their wasteband by all means do what you were trained to do.

Look at it this way: Marine battalions in Iraq, who's mission is in fact to seek and destroy have to go on patrol with kids throwing rocks at them and guys throwing shoes (major insult in Islamic culture) without losing it and unloading their Glock or M16. Discipline is key and doesn't make you any less deadly. In fact, it can make you deadlier

TASER, TASER, TASER.

ARREST the ghetto turds.

Old 07-23-2019, 08:53 PM

3,403 posts, read 3,572,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post

Well said!

Old 07-23-2019, 08:54 PM

19,031 posts, read 13,937,683 times
I’m not saying these cops should’ve shot them. We have plenty of tools at hand. Walking away is rarely the best choice though. It only emboldens them.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City