U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM

6,493 posts, read 6,023,395 times

Advertisements

I wish they would update sooner than later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:36 AM

561 posts, read 838,812 times
They are taking awhile, I've been checking ML-Connect diligently every day for status updates on this and Cadman Towers.

Old Today, 08:38 AM

56 posts, read 32,142 times
I get people are anxious but they need to relax. It's a process and your chance of becoming apart of the process are slim to none, especially for high profile developments such as penn south and cadman. The fact that such locations open up waiting lists to begin with is a miracle in itself. Appreciate that.

Old Today, 10:26 AM

1,151 posts, read 585,171 times
Well, yeah, but it's a little weird that if the numbers are available, it'd take so long for them to be posted. Feeding a spreadsheet into Housing Connect shouldn't be a time-consuming task. The rental properties will usually post the log numbers within a day or two of announcing the start of tenant selection. Put up the numbers, and everyone not selected can cross it off their list.

Old Today, 10:29 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,450,282 times
I check-in only once a week. I find that's also a good spacing to find out about new lotteries without missing any deadlines. Every day is just too much.

Old Today, 10:32 AM

2 posts
I applied for the Penn South lottery via Housing Connect. Is there somewhere that I can check my lottery status online? Or is it only via mail that successful applicants are notified? When I log on to Housing Connect, I can’t locate my application. Thanks!

Old Today, 10:43 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,207,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lscnyc View Post
I applied for the Penn South lottery via Housing Connect. Is there somewhere that I can check my lottery status online? Or is it only via mail that successful applicants are notified? When I log on to Housing Connect, I canít locate my application. Thanks!
Make sure you're on the correct side of Housing Connect. The Mitchell-Lama side is red/orange. If you signed into the blue side, sign out, switch to the orange side by clicking on MITCHELL-LAMA, and sign in again. I'm NOT kidding!

When you get into the orange side, select SEARCH, and the Penn South lottery should be there. When the numbers are generated, and you are lucky enough to be selected, your log number will appear there.

Last edited by macnyc2003; Today at 11:52 AM..

Old Today, 11:46 AM

2 posts
Thank you so much, thatís exactly what I was looking for!

Old Today, 09:26 PM

6,493 posts, read 6,023,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manimgarbage View Post
I get people are anxious but they need to relax. It's a process and your chance of becoming apart of the process are slim to none, especially for high profile developments such as penn south and cadman. The fact that such locations open up waiting lists to begin with is a miracle in itself. Appreciate that.
Negativity and half glass empty is not wanted on this thread!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City