U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 08:57 PM

1 posts

Advertisements

Hi!
I'll have 2 rooms available one of the starting August 1st and the other one starting [b]September 1st[/B], in my new place located in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
It's a small 4B-1B first-floor apartment, the rooms are big enough to fit a twin, full or queen size bed, a dresser, a desk and if you want a small sofa as well.

I'm signing a new lease starting September, so it should be someone who is willing to sign the lease for a year as well.

The apartment comes with a kitchen, bathroom, and laundry in the building, both rooms are $540 utilities are not included but they run between 40-80$.

Preferably only eastern asian students (PER LANDLORD REQUEST) you should have enough income to be able to pay rent on time and pay 1 months rent + 1 month security deposit + last month rent before moving in.

If you're interested please send me a message to [email]meilintoro05@gmail.com[/email] so I can explain a little bit more!

(ROOMS ARE NOT FURNISHED)

Thank you.

找房客!
大家好!我這裡有兩個要出租的房間,需要有誠意者盡早了解!在布魯克林Bay Ridge 86街區域的兩個房間都可以分別在八月一號和九月一號簽合同。
這兩個房間在一個第一層的公寓住宅裡,這兩個房間有足夠的空間去擺放下一個queen大小的床、一個小梳妝 台,一個桌子和一個小沙發。我在這裡要簽一年的合約,同時我也希望你也能簽至少一年的合同。在這個公寓裡有 共用的廚房、廁所和公寓裡配備的洗衣房,裡面有洗衣機和烘干机。公寓裡的一些設備像水、店、煤氣之類的是不 包括的,但是不會超過每個月40-80美金。這邊的街道環境是還不錯的,雖然街道也許有些噪音,但是也比曼哈頓安靜很多。晚上回家的話,下了 地鐵只需要走10分鐘以內就到了。
另外,房主要求你有足夠的收入,能夠在簽合同的時候要交第一個月、最後一個月和一個月的保險金。同時,希望 你是亞洲人,這房東的優先選擇。
如果你對這兩個房間感興趣,請與我聯繫,你還可以問我任何有關於這個公寓的問題。(P.S:房間沒有經過翻 修)This is a translation by my friends for the best roommate out there who are interested about the rooms. In case people canít read English well. PLEASE ASK ME IN ENGLISH. 非誠勿擾!Thank you!
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or