U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM

6,320 posts, read 6,426,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Why should I move, I'm not the one complaining about anything

To the bolded above, you're one of those who think the criminals vote

You think the criminals are sitting on the benches like "A yo hold my beer I forgot today was voting day, brb"

"Yo that AOC, her policies are fly, straight up"

"yo son, what you think of Bill de Blasio in that first debate son?? you think he killed it or nahh"

LMAO

You think those suspects in Brownsville who did the shooting vote and follow politics?? Whats wrong with some of you, seriously

I raise an eyebrow at anybody who takes politics seriously anyway
I think he means more the white collar ones that leach off of welfare through some kind of fraud, or do tax evasions, or pay to play types.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM

2,162 posts, read 1,007,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post

When I hear shootings like this in the good precincts them come call me

Then you know NYC is in the dumps
Oh, I get your point. You're not saying the shootings in already bad precincts are no big deal as in "who cares that somebody is dead or injured". Your point is, the current spate of shootings aren't really a surprise or anything new and so is not a proper barometer to measure that NYC is now going down the toilet & that we should all head for the hills.

Old Today, 05:36 AM

459 posts, read 576,043 times
they need to hire more cops, but lucky theres cameras around to catch them ingrates on footage, yes as long there are drug dealers and gangs,and high unemployment..we will have crime..not to mention the druggies.

Old Today, 06:39 AM

19,716 posts, read 34,826,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Oh, I get your point. You're not saying the shootings in already bad precincts are no big deal as in "who cares that somebody is dead or injured". Your point is, the current spate of shootings aren't really a surprise or anything new and so is not a proper barometer to measure that NYC is now going down the toilet & that we should all head for the hills.
Correct

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old Today, 07:18 AM

64 posts, read 14,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
I watched NYC go from 2,200 murders a year to less than 300. A city of 8 million ++ people is never going to be murder free, but it's gotten pretty close to that
Exactly, ppl complaining about the crime would be panicking if it was like how it used to be . Right now is the good days

Old Today, 08:12 AM

8,165 posts, read 5,344,420 times
Too hot outside
Ladies showing off their goodies
fellas puffing their chest to impress those ladies.
$$$ makes everyone yield

It happens every year. The violence will increase since the younger generation are extremely emotional and some are unstable.

Old Today, 01:39 PM

10,994 posts, read 9,393,631 times
My take is we've come off bottom dead center crime-wise, but it's still very low historically. But the fact that it's come off the bottom should be alarming, especially when what needs to be done is pretty obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan2queens View Post
Exactly, ppl complaining about the crime would be panicking if it was like how it used to be . Right now is the good days

Old Today, 05:03 PM

19,716 posts, read 34,826,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
My take is we've come off bottom dead center crime-wise, but it's still very low historically. But the fact that it's come off the bottom should be alarming, especially when what needs to be done is pretty obvious.
I would believe you more if you lived in Brownsville, but you don't

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or