U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 10:17 PM

21,571 posts, read 14,299,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
Hate when that happens! Reminds me I need a new bottle of Rolaids soon....
First sign you are getting old is when you've scarfed down something that never bothered you before, and could go to bed and sleep like a baby. Now about one hour or less after lying down you are awakened by what feels like a 500lb gorillia bouncing on your chest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2019, 07:58 AM

2,705 posts, read 885,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
First sign you are getting old is when you've scarfed down something that never bothered you before, and could go to bed and sleep like a baby. Now about one hour or less after lying down you are awakened by what feels like a 500lb gorillia bouncing on your chest.
Phew! Thought it was just me

Old 09-15-2019, 09:41 AM

57,453 posts, read 55,674,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Quote:
Phew! Thought it was just me
I never used to have heartburn much except when I was pregnant (and that thing about pregnancy heartburn meaning your kid is going to have a lot of hair is a lie--my daughter's head was a cue-ball) but now it doesn't seem to take much to set it off.

Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM

4,325 posts, read 1,137,618 times
Quote:
I love this festival. Used to go every year when I lived on Mott Street.

https://www.amny.com/things-to-do/sa...nyc-1.36110936

Opinion:

I heard it's only one block long................( sarcasm ) sad..................How times have changed as well as Little Italy.

Thank goodness there are still some Italian restaurants,pizzerias,pastry shops and bread shops left................Mamma mia................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City