U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM

32 posts, read 27,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Op0702 View Post
Thank you. I think I will find another place
That seems to be your best bet.

I will say, however, that there are parts of Soundview that are fairly decent. I'd say one part is the area south of Bruckner Blvd and west Morrison Avenue are pretty calm. You may want to look there if you are interested in Soundview. A car would also be really helpful for you if this is an area you'd want to move to.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:23 AM

2,795 posts, read 2,880,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Op0702 View Post
Hello,
I found an apartment in Soundview. The building is on Noble Avenue $ 174th Street. I plan on living with my sister there and we would like to know about the safety level of this neighborhood. Sometimes I finish my day around 10pm and I want to know if is it ok to walk alone at this time with no fear to get home?
Currently I live on Grand Concourse so I know a bit about the Bronx but what I hear about Soundview cares me for real.
Thank you.
I don't know about that address, but directly across from the Cross Bronx is not bad and that is not very far away.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City