U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:14 AM

1,705 posts, read 2,106,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika123 View Post
Any idea of where I can find the on line tests?

Thanks
I’m not allowed to post links here, so Google “notary tests.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 03:58 PM

21,787 posts, read 14,457,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika123 View Post
Hello, I would like to take the test to become a notary public.
I am in Manhattan.
Not interested in taking a class, want to study on my own, anybody where I can find the material to study and some of the questions to practice?

And where do I find the days I can take the test and locations?

I really have no idea. Hope someone can guide me in the right direction.

I called the number on the state website and they were less than useful. Have me no info at all.

Hoping someone knows the process and help me out.

Thanks!
*sigh*

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+become+notary+public+in+ny

How some of you manage to get out of bed and find your way out front door is a puzzle to me.

Old Today, 04:14 PM

261 posts, read 221,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
*sigh*

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+become+notary+public+in+ny

How some of you manage to get out of bed and find your way out front door is a puzzle to me.
LOL I can't say much because sometimes i'm lazy and asking a question here is just easy. However I totally understand in this case because all anyone needed to do was google Become a Notary NYC and all the answers just appear.

Maybe even:
How to become a notary NYC
Notary test locations NYC

Old Today, 04:21 PM

21,787 posts, read 14,457,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrical View Post
LOL I can't say much because sometimes i'm lazy and asking a question here is just easy. However I totally understand in this case because all anyone needed to do was google Become a Notary NYC and all the answers just appear.

Maybe even:
How to become a notary NYC
Notary test locations NYC
Actually you don't even need to go that far; any decent search engine will start showing suggested completed queries soon as you type first few words. Just "notary" and "New York" is enough really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City