U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 11:55 AM
 
1,126 posts, read 526,930 times
Reputation: 1173

Advertisements

I came across this in the New York Post today, and I thought it would be nice to share it with you.......



https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/staten...eighbors-nuts/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 12:31 PM
 
Location: NY
4,468 posts, read 1,180,603 times
Reputation: 2610
Opinion:
As soon as I read business man I said....oh boy.....
another college graduate that is bucking ( no pun intended ) the laws of the system.
You would think he had brains enough to have purchased a farm and a few more horses to keep Mr.Ed in good company.
Proves Higher Education is not all that it's cracked up to be.................I give this a dim 7 out of 200 watts light bulb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:43 PM
 
15 posts, read 1,645 times
Reputation: 25
Yeah where did the businessman emerge from? So he rides a horse to Dunkin Donuts everyday? I can see how that might tick some people off. Is that horse from Central Park?

Weird news story but I wish the guy luck somehow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:40 PM
 
521 posts, read 133,736 times
Reputation: 737
I died laughing at neighhhh and mr. Ed

Guy is an idiot

Poor horse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 02:11 PM
 
770 posts, read 262,668 times
Reputation: 558
Holy sh1t.

No joke this guy is an asshat. Do anyone have any idea how bad horse sh1t smells? Imaging having a window facing his yard where he keeps the horse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 02:19 PM
 
Location: Denver, Colorado
29 posts, read 6,413 times
Reputation: 25
The only thing worse than the guy with the horse is the writers' overdone horse puns.

Last edited by Whiteshadow; Today at 02:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:41 PM
 
1,126 posts, read 526,930 times
Reputation: 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay443 View Post
Yeah where did the businessman emerge from? So he rides a horse to Dunkin Donuts everyday? I can see how that might tick some people off. Is that horse from Central Park?

Weird news story but I wish the guy luck somehow.

"The businessman " comes most likely from his ethnicity. He appears to be from INDIA, which most harbor in this country: Scientists, Physicians, Attorneys, and high-end Businessmen.....he apparently is trying to make a joke about it. Although, not far from where he is, there are several horses' farms, that are still in existence from myriad of years back.........that is what makes Staten Island so unique.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:47 PM
 
1,126 posts, read 526,930 times
Reputation: 1173
Default Abdul elenani, new york's urban cowboy.....

The New York Urban Cowboy, is 26 years' old, and according to NBC and ABC owns three coffee houses in Manhattan. Pretty soon, he will get rid of the goat, because it is illegal in NYC, but not the horse, and will be adding chickens......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:29 PM
 
21,758 posts, read 14,441,933 times
Reputation: 15313
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
The New York Urban Cowboy, is 26 years' old, and according to NBC and ABC owns three coffee houses in Manhattan. Pretty soon, he will get rid of the goat, because it is illegal in NYC, but not the horse, and will be adding chickens......

Owns three coffee houses in *Brooklyn*. Fixed that for you!

https://bushwickdaily.com/bushwick/c...-cocoa-grinder


https://brooklynreporter.com/2016/09...ting-facility/

https://www.brooklynpaper.com/storie...-09-02-bk.html


https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/cof...-cash-41695812
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:30 PM
 
21,758 posts, read 14,441,933 times
Reputation: 15313
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
"The businessman " comes most likely from his ethnicity. He appears to be from INDIA, which most harbor in this country: Scientists, Physicians, Attorneys, and high-end Businessmen.....he apparently is trying to make a joke about it. Although, not far from where he is, there are several horses' farms, that are still in existence from myriad of years back.........that is what makes Staten Island so unique.........
Guy was born and raised in NYC (graduate of Baruch college); his father however was an immigrant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top