Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2023, 11:26 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,410,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Masks Do Nothing To Stop COVID & They Knew It All Along! Says New Study

-snip-

Well, let me say this....

If you're in school or hanging out in a crowded bar where you are around lots of people for a long period of time, I do believe that the mask is not going to do anything. Because the exposure level is very high and prolonged, so there is only so much a mask can do. And many people aren't going to be wearing masks properly anyway, so that only makes the exposure level even higher. But if you're in a store where you are passing by people for a brief period of time, it will help a lot since the exposure level is low to begin with.

Old 02-05-2023, 06:45 AM

3,735 posts, read 3,469,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Well, let me say this....

If you're in school or hanging out in a crowded bar where you are around lots of people for a long period of time, I do believe that the mask is not going to do anything. Because the exposure level is very high and prolonged, so there is only so much a mask can do. And many people aren't going to be wearing masks properly anyway, so that only makes the exposure level even higher. But if you're in a store where you are passing by people for a brief period of time, it will help a lot since the exposure level is low to begin with.
I'm assuming you are not a religious person correct?

Whether you know it or not you not practice Covidiasm. You are a member of the Covidians. This is your new religion, you just don't realize it. You will always worship the mask idol.

Old 02-05-2023, 09:20 AM

35,066 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:

Whether you know it or not you not practice Covidiasm. You are a member of the Covidians. This is your new religion, you just don't realize it. You will always worship the mask idol.
Th Branch Covidians, however, are worse.

Old 02-05-2023, 11:00 AM

3,349 posts, read 1,238,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Meanwhile places are trying to unload eff tons of masks, hand sanitizers, disinfectants, gloves and everything else stockpiled over past three years.

Some stores are just throwing things away and taking loss, others are trying to unload case loads at auction or anywhere else people are willing to by job lots of such stuff.
The stop and shop by me dumped bottles of hand sanitizer for 10 cents each

Old 02-05-2023, 02:17 PM

Quote:

No, I actually hate wearing masks, which is why I tend to cheat and not wear one sometimes especially when Covid cases are low. But I will not deny that they work. There have been lots of studies that prove it and you just choose to ignore it.

Old 02-05-2023, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
The stop and shop by me dumped bottles of hand sanitizer for 10 cents each
So now we’re knocking hand sanitizers too?? I guess hand sanitizers don’t work either?? What’s next? Hand soaps don’t work either?! Can you guys please stop this nonsense?

Old 02-05-2023, 03:07 PM

5,210 posts, read 4,671,795 times
Quote:
So now we’re knocking hand sanitizers too?? I guess hand sanitizers don’t work either?? What’s next? Hand soaps don’t work either?! Can you guys please stop this nonsense?
Why would they stop? Covid did nothing to change intellect.

Old 02-05-2023, 05:01 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Jesus Christ.. people are still going back and forth on this topic.

Old 02-05-2023, 05:17 PM

3,735 posts, read 3,469,033 times
Quote:
There have been lots of studies that prove it and you just choose to ignore it.
Ok, show me.

Old 02-05-2023, 05:32 PM

5,071 posts, read 2,179,417 times
Quote:

it is interesting that people I know who are obsessed about wearing mask and getting all the shots have all been sick multiple times now. Yet myself and others I know who never wore a mask and have not had any of the shots have all been healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City