U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:54 AM

40,060 posts, read 19,388,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler445 View Post
well since latinas are the prettiest girls, it would have to be uptown or the bronx
Obviously, generalizations aren't a problem!

Old 07-09-2008, 11:39 AM

7,862 posts, read 13,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler445 View Post
well since latinas are the prettiest girls, it would have to be uptown or the bronx
Queens has a better variety of Latinas. While I love my Dominican and Rican girls. Colombian girls are redunkulous!

Old 07-09-2008, 11:41 AM

1,916 posts, read 5,305,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Queens has a better variety of Latinas. While I love my Dominican and Rican girls. Colombian girls are redunkulous!
Agreed... and I live in a neighborhood where they populate the most! FANtastic!

Old 07-09-2008, 12:25 PM

5,075 posts, read 11,591,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
100000000% agreed!

Colombian girls are to DIE for.

God bless each and every one of them.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:55 PM

838 posts, read 229,387 times
I've been mistaken for a colombian girl millions of times. But I heard they are whores from soooooo many people it's not even funny. Personally I don't know much about the colombian culture..we don't have that in San Diego..but every guy I run into has nothing but bad things to say about them. While some admit they are beautiful, they say they would never get caught marrying one. Why is this?

Old 07-09-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
I've been mistaken for a colombian girl millions of times. But I heard they are whores from soooooo many people it's not even funny. Personally I don't know much about the colombian culture..we don't have that in San Diego..but every guy I run into has nothing but bad things to say about them. While some admit they are beautiful, they say they would never get caught marrying one. Why is this?
Well, I don't like pulling generalizations or stereotypes, but a lot of them have really nasty attitudes.. I've went out with a few, so I'm allowed to say this. There's also a lot of them that are very nice as well.. it's the same as any other ethnicity really, just a different kind.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:29 PM

3,369 posts, read 7,415,416 times
Nasty attitudes? I don't know about Colombians in NYC but the Colombians I knew/know in South Florida are professional and well-mannered. To those who think that Colombian girls have attitudes, are those "attitudes" closer to being snobby or closer to being ghetto?

Old 07-09-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
Nasty attitudes? I don't know about Colombians in NYC but the Colombians I knew/know in South Florida are professional and well-mannered. To those who think that Colombian girls have attitudes, are those "attitudes" closer to being snobby or closer to being ghetto?
Well, again, I'm not basing that on every Colombian girl.. only the ones I know, or have seen in the NYC, and that's the common opinion when asking someone, so I figured that was the answer to the question. I'd say most of the ones I've met were either just regular middle-class or maybe a bit more "urban". I've talked to some Colombian people in Georgia, and they were very different.. much more professional and polite, as you say.

Old 07-09-2008, 09:03 PM

838 posts, read 229,387 times
Well everytime I have seen one, I must admit, I find her beautiful..but she seems to be with a rich guy and half naked. I just keep hearing these horrid stories about colombian women screwing over their men to sleep with rich pimps and dealers etc etc. Every guy I mention a colombian girls to says such awful things about them. They say that they are stupid and only good for their looks and laying on their back....that they rather be with a puerto rican girl, b/c even though puerto rican girls have bitchy attitudes that they aren't as f***d up as colombian girls. Again, this is what I have heard...I have to admit, I find them beautiful...but wow, everytime someone says I am colombian I am flattered but feel like I rather not have the label.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:05 PM

333 posts, read 691,512 times
They are stereotypes for a reason. Most of them are true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City