U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 11:33 PM

85 posts, read 361,244 times

Advertisements

Flyest Latinas: Bronx, Upper Manhattan

Hottest white girls: Manhattan- lower & UES

Sexiest Black girls: Brooklyn

Asian/ Mid Eastern persuasion: Queens

Italian girls: SI

Old 10-20-2008, 09:33 PM

390 posts, read 1,043,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbeckia View Post
You guys talk about women in NYC being sluts, but then you make the above posts, don't you think you're being a little hypocritical?
No because most women can get sex anytime they want, whereas men have to work for it.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:16 PM

3,225 posts, read 7,459,193 times
To answer the OP, I still haven't yet seen the most attractive woman in any borough. I keep hearing that she exists - at least from this thread. However all I'm running into are women with huge biceps, hair on their chests and mustaches. I'll keep looking and hopefully one day I can tell you the borough when I do catch up to such a woman.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:43 AM

1,278 posts, read 3,650,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaBoy View Post
No because most women can get sex anytime they want, whereas men have to work for it.

lol......so women are sluts and men are just hardworking???

Old 10-21-2008, 11:49 AM

390 posts, read 1,043,046 times
Quote:
lol......so women are sluts and men are just hardworking???
Here's an excerpt from a book to sum it up:

Sleeping with multiple women is difficult.

You’ll often hear people speak of the double-standard between “sluts” and
“players”, but those people are mistaken. Any girl can be a s1ut: excepting the deformed, most women can walk out onto the street and have a sexual engagement in less than ten minutes. They must simply proposition a few men, and they’ll have takers.

Men, on the other hand, often have a difficult time seducing a woman even in the suggestive atmosphere of the bedroom. From what I’ve seen, nothing guarantees or automatically accelerates the process – not money, looks, the right car, education or a flashy suit. Simply put, it’s very difficult to sleep with a woman, unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Therefore, the age-old frustration at a perceived double-standard can finally be resolved: s1ut is a disparaging label because it takes no skill to achieve, whereas player is something a man wears proudly (if secretly) because he knows he’s in possession of a skill few others have.

Old 10-21-2008, 12:09 PM

3,225 posts, read 7,459,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaBoy View Post
Here's an excerpt from a book to sum it up:

Men, on the other hand, often have a difficult time seducing a woman even in the suggestive atmosphere of the bedroom. From what Iíve seen, nothing guarantees or automatically accelerates the process Ė not money, looks, the right car, education or a flashy suit. Simply put, itís very difficult to sleep with a woman, unless you know exactly what you are doing.
That explains it for me.

As I approach retirement and head for the social security office, I've oft wondered why I'm still a virgin. I had money, great looks, a BMW, MBA, and the best Armani suit in town. Yet I never got lucky.

So now as I hop along to collect my SSI I know at least that I did have the right accoutrements, it's just the technique I never learned. Too bad I can't get a refund on all those trappings I invested in.

Too late to get a better manual now but I do feel better

Old 10-21-2008, 12:09 PM

1,278 posts, read 3,650,989 times
Oh okay Tunaboy, I get it now. So b/c men have an inferiority complex about their ability to seduce a women when comparing their "hardwork" to a womens ability to seduce a man, men come up with terms like "sluts" to make themselves feel better.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:27 PM

5,501 posts, read 17,097,725 times
Quote:
Oh okay Tunaboy, I get it now. So b/c men have an inferiority complex about their ability to seduce a women when comparing their "hardwork" to a womens ability to seduce a man, men come up with terms like "sluts" to make themselves feel better.
He's absolutely right.

Now I dont really have trouble with seducing women but alot of them are fronters.

If a girl wants to have sex, all she does is walk down the block and either respond to a cat call (which they get many of) or engage in conversation with a man.

A guy has to do his own work. Girls in general are not going to bombard him with compliments. Maybe .01% of the women are this promiscuous. Now if he tries, most likely he is going to get rejected because women like to have an emotional attachment to do it. So with time, if he gets close enough to her, he gets to beat.

I conclude with this:

"An internet survey of 1,743 men and women who have had one-night stands found that 80 per cent of the men had positive feelings about it, feeling greater sexual satisfaction and contentment, plus a greater sense of well-being. Only 54 per cent of women felt the same way. "

Men like casual sex more than women – scientific fact - Science, News - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/men-like-casual-sex-more-than-women-ndash-scientific-fact-854323.html - broken link)

There was another one that was more relevant to the situation that I learned about in Psychology. Something like they had a attractive man go up to random girls on a college campus asking to sleep with them and ALL of them said "No way!" , "You Creep!" etc

When an attractive woman went up to the males on campus asking them if they would engage in sex with her and 95% of the guys said "Yeah!," "Why wait for later, lets do it now !"

Old 10-21-2008, 01:32 PM

1,121 posts, read 5,894,942 times
There was a study done that men like casual sex more than women? I guess the cure for cancer has been found.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:33 PM

5,501 posts, read 17,097,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 009 View Post
There was a study done that men like casual sex more than women? I guess the cure for cancer has been found.
I would hope so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City