U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 PM

434 posts, read 814,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax78 View Post
I agree with you, though I love getting dressed up! =) My bf thinks I look better with no makeup.
Thank you for agreeing with me

I am sure you are a beautiful girl

I love jeans, T-shirts and dress-up too

Not for anybody else, mainly for myself

I feel great when I look good

Old 12-26-2008, 06:02 PM

4 posts, read 15,356 times
Any place that had a BIG population of Colombian women!!!

Old 12-27-2008, 10:56 AM

1,302 posts, read 3,944,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywithacause View Post
Lol..this is a silly post but I would say Manhattan because you have all the locals represented as well as the out of towners coming in to party, dinner, etc.

You like Spanish girls..you have the heights, lower east side, spanish harlem
You like hippies/hipsters/freaky chicks/hairy armpits and legs...you have the village and NYU area.
You like Guidettes and ethnic white chicks..you have the path train bringing them in from Jersey, as well as Brooklyn and LI.
You like old white chicks..you have the upper east side.
You like college chicks...you have the Upper east/west side, and the universities.
You like black chicks...Harlem!
You like Nerdie but hot chicks..you have all the museums, libraries and parks scattered around the city.
You like anorexic model wannabees..you have soho, Noho, Tribeca, etc.
You like big fat fatties....this is a tougher one...you have the fannie pack wearing tourist obese american mommies around Rockefeller center and times square.
You like chinese/asian...you have Chinatown and a few other asian strips around 34th too.
You like "other" chicks (ethnically)..they are all over the city.

LOL, "Fatties", most people wouldn't dare say that. I like the fact you had the Balls to say it. Way to break it down. Had to give you rep.

Old 12-27-2008, 10:58 AM

1,302 posts, read 3,944,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I think that there are sexy, beautiful women in every borough. To be sure, one can find attractive women in every corner of the USA - South, Northeast, West Coast, New England, Midwest.

As one other poster points out whimsically, but perhaps accurately, if you like a certain ethnicity or style of female, they can generally be found in certain specific areas of the city.

While I presently live in Manhattan, I'd have to say that Queens is particularly interesting because of the diversity of women there - Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Irish, West Indian, Hispanic - especially the sexy Latin Americans from Argentina and Colombia - and lastly but certainly not leastly, one can find attractive WASP's there also.

One problem I sometimes find with Manhattanites is that if you go behind the cosmnetics, the facade, the pretentiousness of many women there, you're sometimes left with individulas who can't compete with natural beauty found elsewhere.

Yeah, I like natural beauty too.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:24 PM

197 posts, read 773,477 times
I see beautiful women all over NYC. When it comes to women I don't discriminate. One stipulation, she has to be 100% woman. I hate surprises. Don't judge me.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:11 AM

636 posts, read 1,695,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKTony View Post
I see beautiful women all over NYC. When it comes to women I don't discriminate. One stipulation, she has to be 100% woman. I hate surprises. Don't judge me.
I would agree. My other stipulation is a non-smoker.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:20 AM

4,462 posts, read 8,060,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90'sHip_Hop_Head View Post
Washington heights manhatten forreal im going to have to visit there once i get settled in NYC...Mario what about Brooklyn huh?????Is Staten island even a borough anymore i Never hear about Staten island anymore.
I think that girls dresses the same in Washington Heights and The Bronx.

Old 06-04-2009, 01:18 AM

341 posts, read 773,751 times
Since you put it that way, I'd say the most attractive(expensive clothes, shoes, jewelry, beauty salons and spas, money) are of course, Manhattan.

However the most beautiful girls I've seen in large concentration would have to be Astoria, Queens.

Attractiveness and beauty are two entirely different things. The beautiful ones are the ones born with beauty, that is their skin and facial bone structure, their proportional bodies, legs, etc. Real, unmanufactured beauty.

Go and stand on the corner of Steiner and Broadway, Astoria and your head will be spinning at beautiful girls wearing just jeans and t-shirts. Most girls in Manhattan, if they wore only jeans and t-shirts, you wouldn't look twice, maybe not even once.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:28 AM
ako

140 posts, read 289,335 times
I've never been there, but the first thing a friend of mine did when he got back from visiting NYC was to tell us how hot the girls in Manhattan were.

So Manhattan I guess.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:22 AM

674 posts, read 1,578,493 times
Uptown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City