Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 09:16 AM

3,225 posts, read 8,572,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbeckia View Post
Miles and Guy: why so down on the NYC men? There are plenty of attractive men in NYC, but there is definitely a higher quantity of attractive women. This should please you, more for you to choose from
Indeed Rudbeckia. I believe Guy is probably a good looking guy having a little fun with the topic. My own case is one of, "Hey, if you can't be included, let's bash them all." Then maybe ugly will be in and I could reign!!!

Rudbeckia, I'm hopefully just a teasing.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:22 AM

253 posts, read 1,306,197 times
Sigh...definitely Manhattan. Although, when they get off work they all hop on a train or in their cars and head home to their families in CT and NJ. It seems that they ALL have wedding bands.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:04 PM

1,278 posts, read 4,099,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmckenna View Post
Sigh...definitely Manhattan. Although, when they get off work they all hop on a train or in their cars and head home to their families in CT and NJ. It seems that they ALL have wedding bands.

You sure you are in the right Manhattan?? Manhattan seems full of single guys.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:44 PM

1,915 posts, read 7,984,640 times
Queens, because you won't look anywhere else once you've seen me. (only joking, of course.)

Old 09-13-2008, 03:02 PM

655 posts, read 2,183,233 times
It's all about the Hispanic men. Washington Heights and the Bronx are chock full of the best looking ones.

Old 09-13-2008, 04:05 PM

205 posts, read 507,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmckenna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viralmd View Post
Manhattan, of course!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAndTheCity View Post
Since I lean towards the corporate cookie cutter A&F White boy, I will need to go with Midtown and Wall Street.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Funny I read this now. My friend from Washington state is visiting NYC for the first time. She grew up a navy brat, so she's been all over the country. She says NY has the best looking men by far. I told her she should find one since she's 36 and single. And she isn't like your typical NY woman, men! LOL

But to answer your question...I would say Manhattan; only because the guys are dressed up for work. Any man dressed up looks nicer.
my self esteem just knocked down 2 points.

wow...lol. why dont u girls just admit it already.
read between your own lines. I WANT A GUY WITH MONEY.

Old 09-13-2008, 05:32 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,937,156 times
Just because I like a guy who's dressed up, doesn't mean I go after guys with money. I've said in previous posts I don't care that much about money. I would rather have a guy who makes less money and is home more; compared to a guy who makes tons of money and is never home because of work. I met my fiance when he had been looking for a job for a few years and didn't make much money at all. He ended up finding a job teaching. It's the way things worked out. Not all women out there want a guy with money. I hope you find one.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:13 PM

467 posts, read 1,684,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback1983 View Post

not me. I am attracted to a man who is hardworking and motivated. I support myself, always have and always will. I don't need a man to support me financially, so that isn't a factor I look for in a man.

I have seen sexy men all over NY. Can't pick just one part of NYC.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:21 PM

7,079 posts, read 37,940,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback1983 View Post

You misinterpret: the question was where the most attractive men are. That doesn't necessarily mean we 'want' them.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:34 AM

253 posts, read 1,306,197 times
I happen to be attracted to men in business suits, and since I have a thing for fashion, I like the business suits that are trendy and sharp loooking. So yes, I see a lot of that in Manhattan. I don't care if the guy paid a thousand bucks for the suit or if he borrowed it from his neighbor. I just happen to find it attractive.

Last edited by mmckenna; 09-15-2008 at 10:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City