Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 04:58 PM

2,978 posts, read 4,002,583 times

Advertisements

Lol..well now you know why! How can you clean it up when this dude won't stop eating beans!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,047,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
every time i'm at 149th street/grand concourse, i either see or smell feces....they need to clean that station up!
Last week I saw a decaying rat running around next to me. It had some sort of disease because it seemed like its backside was getting eaten by something. I gagged.

Also on 149th when you transfer from the 2 to 4 train i saw lines and lines of human **** on the ramps.

That station blows big time.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:48 PM

127 posts, read 547,939 times
Funny stories guys. The funniest thing for me is this tiny, small build, skinny, middle-aged lady with big red glasses that always gets on the 2 train going uptown at 125th st. in Harlem during the PM Rush hour. I used to always catch the train with her and let me tell you this lady is brave. She's the classic passenger that always manages to find a seat even when nobody in their right mind would dare sit next to those two big heavy guys. LOL

First of all, when the train is approaching she is eye-balling seats from the platform. You just see her little head facing down with her big bottle-cap glasses slightly lowered. Then she enters the subway car and walks up and down the car looking for a seat. She would eye-ball a little empty space between people for hours in order to get some type of sympathy from these people and have them either make a space for her or stand up. If that doesn't work she would walk up and down the car until looking for another space where she can possibly fit in. Her last result is to stand in front of who she thinks is a gentlemen, in hope that the guy would stand up and give her the seat. This lady is just hillarious. I love seeing her in action. lol Guys know her already and just stand up and give her the seat. I've never seen her get into an argument over a seat though. That would be something to watch.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:11 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Of course it's not all horror stories...

I was on a Q train in Brooklyn one afternoon recently. A woman stood about halfway across the car from where I was, wearing a dress that was so short, she'd have been exposing herself if she reached up to scratch her forehead. And it was tight enough to look as if it had been painted on her body. As the train made its way towards Coney Island, and more and more people exited, I was curious to see whether or not the woman was going to take a seat. (There was no way she'd have been able to sit down in that dress--it would've been up around her waist!)

By the time the train got to my station, at least half the car was empty, but she was still standing up.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:33 PM

22 posts, read 70,836 times
I was on the F (going uptown towards 179th) going home today when a woman got on the train and walked over to some of the men asking them if they wanted to f*ck her. I was hoping she wouldn't come up to me...but she did and she asked me the question and I told her I was gay, and she believed me and she moved on to the other guys!

Anyone here on that train today? :P

Old 07-09-2008, 07:35 PM

1,915 posts, read 7,984,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndNYC View Post
I was on the F (going uptown towards 179th) going home today when a woman got on the train and walked over to some of the men asking them if they wanted to f*ck her. I was hoping she wouldn't come up to me...but she did and she asked me the question and I told her I was gay, and she believed me and she moved on to the other guys!

What did she look like? I'm curious what kind of person would ask that question, heh.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:49 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,047,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndNYC View Post

Was she good looking?

Old 07-09-2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
Was she good looking?
Ooh, I forgot to mention she was extremely dirty and smelled like ****. Very sexy!

Old 07-09-2008, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyticalkeys View Post
What did she look like? I'm curious what kind of person would ask that question, heh.
She was just a bum I guess...she looked and smelled like one at least.

Old 07-09-2008, 09:57 PM

415 posts, read 1,395,274 times
Back in about 97 I saw a guy take a crap on the 7 train. It was about 4 in the morning. We were in the second car and it was about 3/4th full. Nobody even said anything to him about it. He crapped, pulled up his pants and that was it. Nobody paid any attention to it whatsoever. Back then the 7 train was kind of wild. There use to be parties on the train late night on some of the last cars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City