Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2008, 12:17 PM

730 posts, read 2,888,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
How else can you meet girls if not on the street?

But the OP has to realize that blacks and whites hit on girls too. I dont care if you never experienced that, there's no reason to target hispanics.

And as a hispanic myself, I am offended.

(BTW I do pstt and compliment Ladies)
Mario, has the pstt or comments ever actually gotten you a date? I do not know one woman who responds to those things or finds it flattering. Most women I know, if not all find it repulsive actually. I'm curious, are there women out there who respond positively to these cat calls??

Old 07-28-2008, 12:30 PM

3,225 posts, read 8,572,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnePatrice View Post
Mario, has the pstt or comments ever actually gotten you a date? I do not know one woman who responds to those things or finds it flattering. Most women I know, if not all find it repulsive actually. I'm curious, are there women out there who respond positively to these cat calls??

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For me personally, I learned a long time ago as a teenager that the "pstttt" routine doesn't get you anywhere.

I've perfected my techniques a lot since then. I see a beautiful woman passing by, I let the other fellas psssttt their lives off. I then go up to the beautiful lass, pretend I'm lost and ask her for directions in a polite way.

Next thing you know, she's having coffee with me at Starbucks, we're discussing politics, the state of our changing neighborhoods, low lifes, etc.

Funny thing is the guys doing all the psssting end up in the video arcade booths pssting the cashier while I've regained my directions in more ways than one.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:21 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,047,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnePatrice View Post
Yes it has. Plenty. But as a guy you have to know your target.

*note rascism*

If I see a young white woman, most likely she'll be annoyed. So I dont really holla at them knowing that chances are im going to get rejected. Now, I am 19 years old.....so I limit my chase to hispanic women ranging from 18-22. Usually you can get a few numbers from them. Hispanic women actually like the attention. It "gasses" them up though. Now, I get alot ALOT of psttt from girls 14-17 years old. If I were to target them I would have a 100% success rate. But we all know that's illegal (although 17 is ok by me). You can tell by the way she acts, what she wears, eye contact etc to see if they would stop and talk to you. Im pretty handsome myself hehe so that never hurts.

So to sum it up.

Any hispanic girl under 18 will definitely stop.

Hispanic girls from 18-22 will stop at times.

**The above goes for black girls too, even though I dont target them**

White girls really wont stop. And usually any women older than 30 would find this disrespectful.

But there are ALOT of women who not only stop, who not only love the attention, who not only give you their number, but who would even end up in your bed next morning.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:25 PM

1,278 posts, read 4,099,164 times
lol....Mario

14yr old's "Pstt" you??? Remind me to never have daughters

Old 07-28-2008, 02:26 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,047,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbeckia View Post
lol....Mario

lol yeah they do....its pretty common.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:29 PM

1,915 posts, read 7,984,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbeckia View Post
lol....Mario

If you have sons, then they'll be pssters!! You have no choice, just have kids!!

Old 07-28-2008, 02:42 PM

1,278 posts, read 4,099,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyticalkeys View Post
If you have sons, then they'll be pssters!! You have no choice, just have kids!!

lol...you're right, I was joking. I most definitely want a daughter some day. a long time from now lol....But she sure as hell better not be pssting at guys that are 19 when she is 14!!!!

Old 07-28-2008, 03:02 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,493,942 times
This is funny...
Today I had to go to Presbyterian Hospital(the one in 168th street in Inwood). around 9 am today I was in the 1 train from south ferry to 168th(yeah,, a long trip) It was a little full so I was standing...
Around Houston station a woman(in her 20's white, and very pretty) enter my car.. and she accidentally touched my hand(my hand was holding the bar, the middle bar in the subway car) and she said I am sorry... I said is Ok,, no problem....
A few more stop going north,, she "accidentally" bump in to me... And again she looked at me and said "Oh I am sorry..." In my mind I was HMMMM,, what does she want... But I am married. so I said is ok,, dont worry... Then she left in columbia univeristy station,,, when she left the car, she look back for one second....

Now do I feel abused or used or any other comments u girls say, No,, it was innocent(i guess), so some "accidental friction" in the Subway to test if there is a connection is ok,, as long is not offensive(private parts).
This is the first time a girl did this in the subway... Maybe I have to take the subway from now on...(of course, I am married and I am not going to do anything..)

Old 07-28-2008, 03:07 PM

2,731 posts, read 6,118,108 times
That doesn't sound like an accident to me!

SuperMario - I once saw a guy get on the train and get a woman's phone number in 3 stops. I could not believe my eyes. Being a pale blue eyed blonde this would not work with me. lol. It sounds like you've got your game down my friend!

Old 07-28-2008, 05:33 PM

103 posts, read 572,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone View Post
I don't see anything wrong with men getting physical (brushing by a lady on a crowded train/bus) or gazing up and down. Normal, healthy men are going to do these things whenever possibly, if I may say so myself.

I am involve with a female, but I can't expect her to satisfy me 24/7. So, my view is that I can take liberties with other women (that are within the bounds, such as accidently making contact and apologizing later) in order to satisfy myself. And in Manhattan this can be done without ramifications.
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING! DO you have any respect for women whatsoever? Women's bodies are their own, not some creepy stranger's to "take liberties" with. I, for one, hope that the next time you "get physical" you are kneed where it hurts the most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City