Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2008, 08:47 AM

838 posts, read 1,210,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyticalkeys View Post
Actually, it used to be really easy to find people in your classes on Facebook so it was a lot more useful. They took that feature out, but it's still not that hard, and you can see what's going on in your school, and stuff. MySpace is filled with so many drama queens who post bulletins all day, and it became pretty annoying for me.
I agree. I had about 140 people on my list with 3 weeks. I knew all of them..but wow...did a handful of them ever get on my nerves. I cut my list down to 40. Now it's at 56 I believe. I only add people that I know..now with the exception of bloggers on here

If only I could learn how to navigate Facebook..and more people had it. That Myspace would be gone in a second. Facebook hardly seems that addictive and for some reason seems less drama-ish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 07:01 PM

JAX, I was curious to know what you were too! Sicilian is lovely ..I too thought you were some exotic type of Egyptian or something.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classicalguy View Post
page3000: your picture is now going to be on the visor of every police officer in NYC. :-)

Seriously, there is a reason people like anonymity!
Good, they can kiss it at the beginning of every one of their shifts.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusjul View Post
Ok here I am. The first one in the winter time and the second in the summer time. In case you can't notice the change in the color of my skin.

Thanks for sharing your pic. I would compliment you if you hadn't insulted me in the other forum...but I think I will keep my NICENESS to myself.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,415,819 times
Damn son, the NYC board has all the cuties! I just stumbled on in from the Chicago board, but I'm lovin' this thread!

Old 09-04-2008, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
Damn son, the NYC board has all the cuties! I just stumbled on in from the Chicago board, but I'm lovin' this thread!

WELCOME . If only we could get more people to post pics!!!
It's great putting a face with a name. I, too, have been shocked at how many GREATLOOKING people posted their pics. I would have NEVER guessed. Everyone that has posted their pic so far (not speaking about myself) is definitely in the goodlooking to hot range. Not one has been badlooking. Even though I didn't make the post to be a beauty contest, I must admit that there are some LOOKERS on here for sure.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:21 PM

1,915 posts, read 7,982,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
WELCOME . If only we could get more people to post pics!!!
It's great putting a face with a name. I, too, have been shocked at how many GREATLOOKING people posted their pics. I would have NEVER guessed. Everyone that has posted their pic so far (not speaking about myself) is definitely in the goodlooking to hot range. Not one has been badlooking. Even though I didn't make the post to be a beauty contest, I must admit that there are some LOOKERS on here for sure.
flattery will get you no where, missy.
:suddenly feels good about self:

Old 09-04-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyticalkeys View Post
flattery will get you no where, missy.
:suddenly feels good about self:
LOL!!! Am I gettin' ya bigheaded?! haha

Old 09-05-2008, 08:15 PM

54 posts, read 49,769 times
Where are more pics?

Old 09-05-2008, 08:25 PM

Maybe people are embarassed to post them..dunnoo...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City