Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2008, 03:37 PM

467 posts, read 1,681,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MottHavenDude View Post
sorry mir_ny....you are clearly in denial or are embarassed/disgusted by your black side..and your "kool-aid and Fried chicken" comment was quite sad...maybe if you were exposed more to your black culture, which is quite strong in Panama I might add, you would be proud of BOTH sides of yourself.

When did she ever say she wasn't proud of her black side???? Geez she only mentioned that she was her mom was from Panama when someone asked her if she was Dominican. It's obvious she is black from her picture so I guess she didn't feel the need to mention that at first; however, she said she was AMERICAN because she was BORN HERE!!! That is what she identifies with.

Though, I think the kool aid comment was stereotypical, I do not see how her posts showed you that she was only proud being from Panama..and that she isn't proud of being black. I think saying that is just assuming way too much about this girl!! and personally, a bit uncalled for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 03:38 PM

838 posts, read 1,207,073 times
Quote:
Hey I keeps it real...why be offended if you are part Mexican and you look what people think is typical west coast cholas Mexican...why is this construed as offensive?
You just need to go to the west coast then. LOL.
STOP MAKING THIS INTO A RACIAL DEBATE...OR ELSE I MIGHT HAVE TO BEAT YOU UP!

Old 08-28-2008, 03:39 PM

I think all of the ladies should ignore Mott for like 5 minutes until he can behave like a good little boy. He likes to pull at our strings if that isn't obvious enough already lol.

Old 08-28-2008, 03:40 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,201,274 times
Quote:
Hey I keeps it real...why be offended if you are part Mexican and you look what people think is typical west coast cholas Mexican...why is this construed as offensive?
The key is the eyebrows and the bad hair. Lol. It makes all the difference.

Old 08-28-2008, 03:41 PM

296 posts, read 733,500 times
F*%* it page people never stay on topic!...after all we are humans and are bound to make mistakes...

Old 08-28-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90'sHip_Hop_Head View Post
F*%* it page people never stay on topic!...after all we are humans and are bound to make mistakes...
All of this because of crispcakes and mott's apple juice. Oh Lordy

Old 08-28-2008, 03:52 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,072,659 times
Calling Page a chola is not race baiting? Que bicho.

From wikipedia:
"In modern Mexico and the U.S., "Cholo" is a term used for a tough Mexican Gangster. A cholo is stereotypically depicted as wearing loose fitting khaki pants shorts with white knee-high socks, creased jeans, so-called "wifebeater" white tee shirts, flannel shirts buttoned all the way to the top or unbuttoned except for the top button, and Charlie Brown shirts."

Somehow Page doesn't seem to fit that rude stereo type you brought up. Guess only you are allowed to "race bait" as you once accused me of.

Old 08-28-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
Calling Page a chola is not race baiting? Que bicho.

From wikipedia:
"In modern Mexico and the U.S., "Cholo" is a term used for a tough Mexican Gangster. A cholo is stereotypically depicted as wearing loose fitting khaki pants shorts with white knee-high socks, creased jeans, so-called "wifebeater" white tee shirts, flannel shirts buttoned all the way to the top or unbuttoned except for the top button, and Charlie Brown shirts."

Somehow Page doesn't seem to fit that rude stereo type you brought up. Guess only you are allowed to "race bait" as you once accused me of.

Oh believe me..I've got a mouthful for him. hahahahahha.
But in the meantime, I have a little friend that wants to give him a NICE big juicy kiss!

Here you go Mott's...MUAHHHHHH!

Old 08-28-2008, 04:10 PM

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll93/casedeanna/ME/CD047-1.jpg (broken link) Yep..here's a "CHOLA" for ya!!!! MMMHMMMM

As you can tell I wear creased jeans, wifebeaters..and I'm fresh outta prison! YEAHHHH HOMES!

Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 PM

467 posts, read 1,681,927 times
lol at that picture Page (not the one of you..the one before that!! scariness-you however are very, very pretty!!) And to make you happy since this is a pic thread I'll give you more pics.
Attached Thumbnails
What does a NYer look like? LET'S SEE IT!-meee.jpg   What does a NYer look like? LET'S SEE IT!-mee2.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City