Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 07:09 AM

573 posts, read 1,462,107 times

Advertisements

I don't want to disrespect anybody here but I really don't understand the point to dress like a girl smh I guess It depends where you live at
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2012, 07:34 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,621,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy93 View Post
I don't want to disrespect anybody here but I really don't understand the point to dress like a girl smh I guess It depends where you live at

why is skinny jeans dressing like a girl?

you must be American.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:49 AM

400 posts, read 983,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

you must be American.

Why arent skinny jeans dressing like a girl? You must be European/French/Homosexual

Old 02-13-2012, 08:56 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,246,530 times
This thread has derailed from a simple question into a completely trivial discussion.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:37 AM

961 posts, read 2,463,972 times
^ in response to that....I don't understand somebody that wishes to wear something that contradicts the male form. Hope he didn't catch a yeast infection.

Glad they've been on decline since 2008, which was when the OP posted.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:56 PM

573 posts, read 1,462,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

you must be American.
It was never intended to be worn by men but whatever, to each his own. I just hope you will not come around a rough town anytime soon because wearing skinny jeans is often considered gay and can get you chased and beat down.

@flushingrepresenter I am french, and I guarantee you ain't no damn way I (or every single person I know) do skinny jeans. Actually where I live at, nobody does.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:46 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
It was never intended to be worn by men but whatever, to each his own. I just hope you will not come around a rough town anytime soon because wearing skinny jeans is often considered gay and can get you chased and beat down.

@flushingrepresenter I am french, and I guarantee you ain't no damn way I (or every single person I know) do skinny jeans. Actually where I live at, nobody does.
Well that doesn't guarantee much, that would be like my dad saying that, which of course he doesn't wear skinny jeans or know anyone who does.

You guys are just arguing over fashion that probably doesn't relate or involve you or your generation. That is just how these things work.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:11 PM

669 posts, read 1,273,241 times
Quote:

Skinny Jeans are not trying to dress like girls in fact skinny jeans or slim fit jeans for men have been around for decades it wasn't until the late 80's or so men started wearing loose fitted pants.

I rock slim jeans because there way more fashionable than loose clothing I'm also a skinny guy, I don't advise fat or really muscular to wear them though.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:05 AM

142 posts, read 259,578 times
Quote:

No hipsters in the neuf-trois, huh? lol

Old 02-15-2012, 01:08 AM

142 posts, read 259,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well that doesn't guarantee much, that would be like my dad saying that, which of course he doesn't wear skinny jeans or know anyone who does.

You guys are just arguing over fashion that probably doesn't relate or involve you or your generation. That is just how these things work.
No, really, Frenchy93 is firmly located in the land of baggy jeans and track pants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City