U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 01:10 PM

91 posts, read 278,664 times

Advertisements

I agree with Maddox when it comes to this hoax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 03:28 PM

9,999 posts, read 8,952,851 times
Well, I don't have the answers so don't attack me. I do know that the Popular Mechanics debunking was later at least challenged in a book. I saw it in the bookstore. Didn't read it.

Quote:
Since you need thousand of explosives, and more then one day to set them up. How come nobody saw them?
Also we are not talking about little explosives or small amount but tons.
Supposedly, large sections of the towers were shut down leading up to it. I don't know, though. I just know there's a lot of questions left unanswered, like the collapse of tower 7, and simply getting upset because it's insensitive to people hurt in those attacks doesn't really answer them.

I suspect that we were definitely attacked by terrorists seeking to do harm to our country. I also suspect that some people on the American side greased some wheels to allow it to happen. Were they government? Were they contractors? I don't know. Maximum casualties wouldn't be necessary (I mean, since those attacks approximately 290,000 Americans have been killed in auto accidents). Death in itself doesn't provoke humans to action.

But - at the end of the day - the "good" guys and the "bad" guys aren't divided up like on the playground. It's a complex world. It's time to move on.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:38 PM

91 posts, read 278,664 times
Lots of things are challenged in books. It doesn't make them true. If you get into the so-called "truther" community, it is like the worst of fundamentalism. They arrive at a conclusion first and then cherry-pick or invent information to back up their conclusion that this was all some vast conspiracy. Also it usually devolves into anti-semitism at some point as you can't take two steps on a truther site before someone starts ranting about the evil Zionists who were behind it all.

Truly sad.

Well, one born every minute I guess.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:52 PM

2,742 posts, read 5,043,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Well, I don't have the answers so don't attack me. I do know that the Popular Mechanics debunking was later at least challenged in a book. I saw it in the bookstore. Didn't read it.

Supposedly, large sections of the towers were shut down leading up to it. I don't know, though. I just know there's a lot of questions left unanswered, like the collapse of tower 7, and simply getting upset because it's insensitive to people hurt in those attacks doesn't really answer them.

I suspect that we were definitely attacked by terrorists seeking to do harm to our country. I also suspect that some people on the American side greased some wheels to allow it to happen. Were they government? Were they contractors? I don't know. Maximum casualties wouldn't be necessary (I mean, since those attacks approximately 290,000 Americans have been killed in auto accidents). Death in itself doesn't provoke humans to action.

But - at the end of the day - the "good" guys and the "bad" guys aren't divided up like on the playground. It's a complex world. It's time to move on.
I wasnt attacking your.
But any way... Is imposible for demolition.
If the hijacker were not terrorist is another story, but demolition is 100% imposible. for the amount of explosive, planing and man power that is needed.

Now tower 7 was already explain why.

Old 12-12-2008, 07:10 PM

8 posts, read 18,202 times
Default think for yourselves

i cannot believe that anyone with half a brain in their head would actually believe this nonsense!! Some people believe everything theyre told...thats why we have obama leading our country soon...a man we never heard of before last year comes in and wind over the american population without having ever accomplished anything worth noting...what a damn shame.

Old 12-12-2008, 07:18 PM

8,904 posts, read 6,785,529 times
I'm always weary with the government. I bet they knew something like this was going to happen and didn't do anything about it. That's my belief. As far as the explosives goes...it was so obvious planes crashed into them that I don't believe that. Their evidence really backs up their opinion really well, but it's obvious what happened.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:31 PM

1,297 posts, read 2,746,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southconduit View Post
i cannot believe that anyone with half a brain in their head would actually believe this nonsense!! Some people believe everything theyre told...thats why we have obama leading our country soon...a man we never heard of before last year comes in and wind over the american population without having ever accomplished anything worth noting...what a damn shame.
Actually I heard of Obama four years ago. They had talked about him on one of the news channels, can't remember which one, they said then "watch out for this guy, he may run for president in the future and could be the first african american president." That's how I knew who he was before this year. IMO it is not as bad that Obama, a man that you say is not really known, won the election, than a man that been around since the stone age lost. If people didn't want Obama to be president then the should have got a better candidate for him to run against.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:38 PM

1,297 posts, read 2,746,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
Come on Dorian, is not true evidence.

I'm not saying it's true or false, but at least they presented what they thought was their best available evidence. The government has the true undeniable evidence but yet refuse to release it. So even if the makers of loose change are not right, there is still something they don't want the public to know.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:59 PM

334 posts, read 517,007 times
What happened in New York is what really happened.

Now what happened in Washington D.C, I dont think we know the whole truth. It is known they are not sharing all the details of what happened that day in D.C.

And I do think the other plane was shoot down.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:02 PM

334 posts, read 517,007 times
I seen all the Loose Change videos a couple of years ago. One thing about them thou is that they also change their stories about certain things.

I think there is some truth to what they have to say. Some.. not all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City