Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2012, 04:11 PM

89 posts, read 229,997 times

Advertisements

Was anyone sworn in today post their medical/final processing? if so what's your list #?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 07:54 PM

37 posts, read 96,423 times
Something I just thought about. With the amount of damage the tri-state took, especially the MTA, do you think they will still be hiring as much as they had planned?? I sure do hope so

Old 11-01-2012, 10:15 AM

1 posts, read 2,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.K View Post
Something I just thought about. With the amount of damage the tri-state took, especially the MTA, do you think they will still be hiring as much as they had planned?? I sure do hope so
I was hired yesterday for the Nov 12th class. I wasn't sure if they would have been open but showed up as scheduled anyway. I think the guys that were scheduled for Monday/Tuesday should have still came in yesterday morning. I'm pretty sure they would have processed you guy/gals due to the storm. The lady told me it was still good I decide to still come in yesterday morning. It could have been weeks before I would have been rescheduled for medical/final processing.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:00 AM

37 posts, read 96,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan28 View Post
I was hired yesterday for the Nov 12th class. I wasn't sure if they would have been open but showed up as scheduled anyway. I think the guys that were scheduled for Monday/Tuesday should have still came in yesterday morning. I'm pretty sure they would have processed you guy/gals due to the storm. The lady told me it was still good I decide to still come in yesterday morning. It could have been weeks before I would have been rescheduled for medical/final processing.
Hey thanks for that info. I spoke to someone yesterday and she told me to come in today or tomorrow. I wanted to come in today, but I couldn't get the day off cause I took Monday off(thinking they might have been open in the morning). Luckily I did speak to someone and I'm going in tomorrow morning. Already spoke to my manager and told him i can't work tomorrow so hopefully there are no hiccups in my processing

Old 11-01-2012, 05:34 PM

89 posts, read 229,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan28 View Post
HI lycan28: What is your list#? -good luck.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:00 PM

35 posts, read 79,046 times
My list is 249. I already took my DT on the 17th. Im hoping I get called soon for my final processing for the 12-3 class. I did see a rumor floating around theyre gunna call the next batch for medical and the final process.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:06 AM

88 posts, read 261,520 times
From a schoolcar trainer they are hiring 40 TOs every month for the next 6 mos good news for us a lil higher on the list I hope to get in one of those last classes

Old 11-02-2012, 08:15 AM

35 posts, read 79,046 times
Justin you get alot of info man. Where do u get it from? I gotta befriend these people lol

Old 11-02-2012, 10:50 AM

88 posts, read 261,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseMania86 View Post
Justin you get alot of info man. Where do u get it from? I gotta befriend these people lol
hahaha nooooo i just get my info from another site and just try to keep everyone in the loop
for those interested in a Transit Forum with alot of good guys and info try it out =)

NYC Transit Forums - Discussions on subways, bus, railroads and light rail

Old 11-02-2012, 03:20 PM

12 posts, read 37,481 times
Train Operator Exam 8098 DCAS notice of result letter arrived - Page 37 - Transit Career Discussions - NYC Transit Forums - Page 37
Direct link to the forum with a lot of info and more movement than this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City