Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2010, 09:24 AM

8,743 posts, read 18,377,113 times

Advertisements

I am glad to see the city is doing the right thing by making sure the buildings are occupied by quality tenants! Good credit is a must, as is work history/assets. This bodes well for those who are moving into the buildings, and is a plus for the community as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2010, 09:38 AM

43 posts, read 127,584 times
@ Nadige, sorry to hear it might now work out for you but good luck either way. PS, tell your bf to step up his game. Lol

@Sobroguy, I like you are very excited about the future of the area so the better the quality of people that move in the better the prospects of the sobro's future.

Old 08-20-2010, 09:38 AM

2 posts, read 3,989 times
Lol..I definitely will tell him that.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:24 PM

37 posts, read 97,066 times
It looks like a hopeful October 1st move in.

Old 08-22-2010, 02:28 PM

4 posts, read 9,454 times
I was just wondering for those who hav moved in or know someone that has...does anyone have photos of what the apartments look like...

Old 08-24-2010, 05:07 PM

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know I got a call today from North Rose telling me my application was approved and to send updated financial documents to submit back to the Housing Development Corporation. I asked for a guess on the time frame from when I should receive a call to see the floor plans to pick my apt and was told either 2nd or 3rd week of September based on my reponse time to submitting documents. I hope this info helps...I'm submitting all my documents tomorrow morning so there's no delay as I was given a deadline of August 30th. Good Luck to all and I will keep you updated on my progress.

Old 08-25-2010, 05:41 AM

29 posts, read 89,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMi View Post
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know I got a call today from North Rose telling me my application was approved and to send updated financial documents to submit back to the Housing Development Corporation. I asked for a guess on the time frame from when I should receive a call to see the floor plans to pick my apt and was told either 2nd or 3rd week of September based on my reponse time to submitting documents. I hope this info helps...I'm submitting all my documents tomorrow morning so there's no delay as I was given a deadline of August 30th. Good Luck to all and I will keep you updated on my progress.
Congrats Jomi!! I received a call yesterday too!! I'm so happy this is FINALLY happening! They ask me to resubmit some documents that I will do first thing today. I didn't ask for an approximate date in which I can view the apt, but I did ask when they were looking for me to move in, and they said ideally anywhere from now to October 1st. The latter seems more feasable for me. I hope the rest of you guys get a call soon!

Old 08-25-2010, 07:28 AM

That's Great Cindy!!!!!!! Finally! Whew!! I really hope we can meet in person at some point.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:59 AM

5 posts, read 13,873 times
Hey Cinn421,

I just received a call about 10 minutes ago from Ms. Guzman and she stated that I need to update my documents so that can sumbit my file!

Old 08-25-2010, 11:15 AM

29 posts, read 89,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMi View Post
That's Great Cindy!!!!!!! Finally! Whew!! I really hope we can meet in person at some point.
Yes! We def should. Cinn, I hope they call you soon! We've all been waiting for this for months and the time has finally come! =) ::does a little dance::
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City