U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-18-2010, 01:12 PM

43 posts, read 86,311 times
Hi BigLat,

No updates as of yet. Your interview, process completion date and log number are all similar to mine so I'm pretty sure we should hear something around the same time. From what I've been told, the fact that you haven't heard anything is a really good sign because if they were going to deny you they more than likely would have done so by now. Just keep this in mind if they say you'll receive a phone call that's good, a letter in the mail is bad! Ms. James was my leasing agent and she was really, really nice. I was super nervous and she made me feel very comfortable.

@Northrose, I have no knowledge of people moving into 488 thus far or there being floor plans available other than the ones on the website.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2010, 01:19 PM

29 posts, read 65,234 times
I just called (yet again lol) and was told that they are in the 500's and that we should just wait for a call. Evelyn was actually my agent and I didnt even know she was gone! I just emailed Ms. James to send her over my latest paystub. At least now we know what log # they're up to!

Old 08-18-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymarrero View Post
I just called (yet again lol) and was told that they are in the 500's and that we should just wait for a call. Evelyn was actually my agent and I didnt even know she was gone! I just emailed Ms. James to send her over my latest paystub. At least now we know what log # they're up to!
But wait if they're in the 500's what about the people in the 100's??? Time for me to make a phone call too!!

Old 08-18-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn421 View Post
But wait if they're in the 500's what about the people in the 100's??? Time for me to make a phone call too!!
She said something about being called in numerical and alphebetical order (not sure which prevails, log # or your last name). Let me know whatever dirt you dig up!

Old 08-18-2010, 01:47 PM

Will do...the receptionist took my info and said she's going to have Ms James call me back!!! She was a little confused about the fact that my log # is in the 100's and they're in the 500's. Even thou BigLat's # is similar to mine and she hasn't heard anything either. OMG!!!

Old 08-18-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn421 View Post
Will do...the receptionist took my info and said she's going to have Ms James call me back!!! She was a little confused about the fact that my log # is in the 100's and they're in the 500's. Even thou BigLat's # is similar to mine and she hasn't heard anything either. OMG!!!
Hey Cinn, if she doesnt call you back soon i have her email address if you want it. I just emailed her my latest paystub and asked for the rent charges and she replied pretty quickly. Just send me a PM and I'll give it to you, i dont want to put her email addy all over cyber world LOL.

Old 08-18-2010, 03:29 PM

Thanks Cindy, I actually do have her email address as well. The last time I called her she returned my call around 7 so if I don't hear back from her by this evening I will email her tomorrow morning.

Old 08-18-2010, 06:18 PM

31 posts, read 52,696 times
HI Ladies and Gents...I called Mrs. Guzman, who's my leasing agent and she advised me that I would most likely recive a call in September as my log# is early 800's...she also stated they are doing 3-4 cases a day...which seems like a low# to me. Also when they do call you is when you give your updated paystubs as well as updated bank statements.

Cinn you should definitely see whats going on bc they are passed 100's.

I'm hoping for something sooner...I'm so antsy.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 AM

5 posts, read 9,675 times
I called this morning and was told they haven't reached my number yet. Go Figure!!!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 07:35 AM

Hi JoMi,

Thanks good info...I sent her an email so I'll let you guys know her response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City