U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-20-2009, 07:43 AM

41 posts, read 119,461 times
Default Looking to work in brooklyn/bronx

I NEED INFO ON WORKING IN BROOKLYN BRONX AREA IN CONSTRUCTION , HOW IS THE MARKET OVERALL IN THE CITY....PLEASE BE HONEST.......EMAIL ME AT . any info is good info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 03:23 AM

1 posts, read 1,236 times
Default i might be able to help u

I am an investor I work for Queen Cash Corp. we are an invsting company in queens, new york. we're doing a referral program right now to get more properties.

so if you know someone we'll pay you up to $5000 depending on the deal. we buy in bushwick, brookyln, newyork and in bed stuy, brookyln, new york. we also buy in queens.

if you're interested give me a call at 347-569-0531 or email me at [email]yusufmitchell@aol.com[/email].

also if you yourself need to sell a home or even if you wont to pass the information to someone who might want to or be selling we buy all cash. we close quick. we don't waste time. we get in get it done and move on.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:24 PM

27 posts, read 24,502 times
design123 I am there with you, looking to move to NYC. I have been in the construction industry for over 20 yrs, we are a family based Painting Co. which we specialize in wood finishing.

How is the industry there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City