U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2007, 09:49 AM

1 posts, read 10,596 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name's Josh,and I'm a student in NY looking for my birth certificate...and I need to know where to go In the Bronx to get mine so I can start working..I know this thread probably sounds immature but all help is great appreciated.Email me at nysfatman@yahoo.com .

Thanks,
Josh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2007, 10:37 AM

131 posts, read 726,361 times
Josh, I believe that normally you need to start in the town that you were born in. Where were you born? You should contact the town clerk there.
If you were actually born in the Bronx, or any of the 5 boroughs, then check this Web site:
General Information : Office of Vital Records : NYC DOHMH
Karen

Old 05-30-2007, 10:37 AM

331 posts, read 1,482,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh B View Post
Hello, my name's Josh,and I'm a student in NY looking for my birth certificate...and I need to know where to go In the Bronx to get mine so I can start working..I know this thread probably sounds immature but all help is great appreciated.Email me at nysfatman@yahoo.com .

Thanks,
Josh

If you were actually born in NY City, you can get a copy of your birth certificate from the NY City Department of Health. Their website is :

General Information : Office of Vital Records : NYC DOHMH

If you were born in NY state OUTSIDE of NY City, you need to contact the NY STATE Dept of Health instead:

Birth Certificates - New York State Department of Health

Old 06-08-2007, 06:39 AM

5 posts, read 32,415 times
Call 311...i Think They Have Info On That Now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or