Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 10:21 PM

135 posts, read 289,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDACURA71 View Post
Round robin get off my ****..you're the one causing drama you HATER...I'll send u to he'll but you're already there...
Can't the ADMINISTRATOR ....DELETE THIS MAN. Very nonconstructive posts. Well at least DEMOTE HIM TO " READ ONLY ". This teenager (cause we know he is 18, 19) is taking up blog space with these complaints. We are all trying to seek INFO and he is derailing to some insignificant tangent.

PLEASE MR. DO NOT RESPOND > > END OF TRANSMISSION < <

Last edited by XFDNYEMS; 08-30-2011 at 10:33 PM..

Old 08-30-2011, 10:40 PM

1,809 posts, read 7,062,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faubs110 View Post
I would recommend Q4 to do your probation.....supervisors actually look out for you and so do the san workers.......
I thought QW4 was a senior garage and hard to get into.
Short but very heavy routes(12-14 tons)

Old 08-31-2011, 03:21 AM

IGNORING A MEMBER: > > MY SETTINGS (top left) > > LEFT SIDE > > " IGNORE LIST " (under settings & option) > > COPY & PASTE MEMBER TO IGNORE > > PRESS " Okay " .......WOO HOO, WHO-DINI ! ! !

* * Add a Member to Your List...

I KNEW THEIR HAD TO BE A WAY.....NOW BACK TO USUAL.

* * LEAVE ALL CHECK MARKS !

Old 08-31-2011, 03:35 AM

Hope FP hurries up

Last edited by XFDNYEMS; 08-31-2011 at 04:37 AM..

Old 08-31-2011, 04:33 AM

184 posts, read 338,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantastic10 View Post
I thought QW4 was a senior garage and hard to get into.
Short but very heavy routes(12-14 tons)

Not too senior at all. Routes are real heavy though due to the neighborhoods (avg 12-15 tons). The recycling routes are marathons for we don't use split bodies. All in all it is a "running" garage but it all depends on who you partner with. The foreman never look to hurt you and the guys take care of the probies. I never really have a bad day at the garage but I can understand why people would not want to come due to the weights.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:01 AM

1,809 posts, read 7,062,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faubs110 View Post
Not too senior at all. Routes are real heavy though due to the neighborhoods (avg 12-15 tons). The recycling routes are marathons for we don't use split bodies. All in all it is a "running" garage but it all depends on who you partner with. The foreman never look to hurt you and the guys take care of the probies. I never really have a bad day at the garage but I can understand why people would not want to come due to the weights.
9 out of 10 times I see them running, when they work like a "gentleman"
one bag at a time, one side of the street at a time it's like night and day.

By not using split bodies for recycling doesn't that mean more guys make
the truck? Each district has their own way of doing things.

Were you sent there or did you transfer to QW4?

Old 08-31-2011, 08:46 AM

142 posts, read 267,868 times
Default Final...

How long does final take, is it an all day thing, should we bring food and drinks like last time?

Old 08-31-2011, 12:10 PM

86 posts, read 145,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitinginBklyn View Post
I've been reading this board since 2008 & I'd like to give some advice to the posters here. HondaAcura, whether you realize it or not you are causing problems for yourself, first by acting like your list # is some big secret, and secondly by just being so rude. Your name is posted for all to see on the sanitation list. It doesn't take a genius to figure out. There was a guy here in 2008, same thing, talking **** on the board & everyone trying to figure out who he was.

Well, 1st day of FBF when you are seated in list order, it was clear who he was & that reputation on this board & his overall know it all attitude followed him. I heard from a buddy of mine who was in his class that he's in his 3rd garage because no one wants anything to do with him, they ostracize him wherever he goes. This is true, I'm not making it up. Once the word is out about someone, they find it very hard to fit in anywhere. Just a word of advice, tone it down before you meet the same fate. Not trying to insult you, I've just seen it happen before
Good response. Honda, if you're just coming on now, I feel bad for you. You keep acting like that, you'll get abused. For the record, I've never dona a round robin, but if you're new, you will.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:37 PM

473 posts, read 932,148 times
You think there is drama on this site? Wait until you get on the job. This is nothing. Most districts run on drama. You guys need to get thick skinned or you will never make it.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:53 PM

208 posts, read 438,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantastic10 View Post
9 out of 10 times I see them running, when they work like a "gentleman"
one bag at a time, one side of the street at a time it's like night and day.

By not using split bodies for recycling doesn't that mean more guys make
the truck? Each district has their own way of doing things.

Were you sent there or did you transfer to QW4?
Lol for some routes u take 2 trucks one metal one paper n drive the route twice... ill take a rear loader over a split any day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City