Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 11:45 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingonadream9856 View Post
Wow, you guys are anti-Semitic! I'm not a religious Jew (I'm secular and a dual US/Israel citizen!) and I personally wouldn't live in KJ but why do you wish to hinder or destroy their way of life? Those people wouldn't be building their village if the Jewish shtetl villages in Eastern Europe hadn't been decimated by the Nazis. In this country we choose how we want to live, sorry to inform you but they are USA born US citizens. Their vote matters! If you're afraid of your kids going to school with Jews, worry not..I doubt the lovely people of KJ use the public system.
First everyone who doesn't agree with what their doing is not anti-sematic, so put your rhetoric away. Europe's decimation of Jewish villages is well documented but we are 60+ years from that tragic period in history. Yes the Satmar are American citizens and as such they have the rights and privileges all citizens have no more / no less.

Quote:
The reason they are growing fast, that's because the Jews haven't forgot that the only way to sustain a society is to reproduce unlike most Americans who have 2 kids (reproduction under replacement level) and then complain that they are being outpaced demographically by groups who do their biological duty by reproducing enough to sustain their society, or by immigrants who will be the ones paying through your retirement because white Americans don't have enough children to enter the workforce and keep Social Security solvent.
There is no biological duty and I wonder how productive they would be if they had to pay for their own off spring.

Quote:
Their poverty on paper means nothing because unlike the rest of us, they haven't become selfish and materialistic chasing meaningless Federal Reserve fiat currency. Instead they care for their community collectively as society did for time immemorial up until the post-WWII consumerism explosion!
There poverty on paper is what they use to collect social assistance and it is well documented that this group as well as others of this type have significant investments in less than honorable buisnesses. Who was it that owned Hygenia Lake in Spring Valley? Who runs the diamond district in NYC? Please don't think your fooling anyone with this modest life BS.

Quote:
It's totally acceptable to be an anti-Semite apparently? Jews are the only group in this country that people have free rein to bully. Do you want Upstate NY to be Judenfrei? Perhaps we should confine them to a ghetto around 13th Avenue and 55th Street in Brooklyn? Are you afraid that they'll raid your Christian village for newborns to kill for blood to make matzo? Perhaps you think Jews are a subversive 5th column and should be stripped of their voting rights and livelihood?
A ghetto is a state of mind as well as a location. And from your writings it appears you are stuck in one...

You know what, the rest of your post doesn't even deserve to be addressed. By protocol you are supposed to attack the posted position not the individual but after reading your diatribe I can only say why don't you give up your US citizenship and be Israeli full time. They seem to enjoy footing the bill for the Orthodox Right that won't even help in the defense of their country. In fact it's there militant actions that continue to create an instability in the West Bank and violate the treaties with illegal settlements.

Old 01-17-2015, 11:48 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,006,511 times
Their way of life? Who the hell are you? It is our way of life that is being destroyed. Many people who live in Orange County moved from urban areas, primarily NYC , in order to obtain a better quality of life and to have these parasites ruin it with their sprawl, and their disregard of the environment. Have you seen their slaughterhouses? Their sewage problems? Besides that, my tax dollars are being funneled to these parasites while they are all able bodied , they don't get married so their wives can claim welfare..so you know, maybe you should look at it from the secular point of view rather then spew the " Jew hater " card.....

If you're so concerned about them, then you go subsidize their " way of life".

And by the way, you can throw your dual Israeli citizenship in everyone's face, but everyone knows the Hasids don't recognize the Hewbrew state of Israel until the Messiah arrives...so let them go back to Russia, they wouldn't last one year under Putin.

Old 01-17-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlord72 View Post
Rtheir way of life? Who the hell are you? It is our way of life that is being destroyed. Many people who live in Orange County moved from urban areas, primarily NYC , in order to obtain a better quality of life and to have these parasites ruin it with their sprawl, and their disregard of the environment. Have you seen their slaughterhouses? Their sewage problems? Besides that, my tax dollars are being funneled to these parasites while they are all able bodied , they don't get married so their wives can claim welfare..so you know, maybe you should look at it from the secular point of view rather then spew the " Jew hater " card.....

If you're so concerned about them, then you go subsidize their " way of life".
Actually they are married but the men study the Talmud and the Torah and on paper do not work so they need social assistance.... I think the poster should just move to Israel full time seeing the American way is so offensive to him..

Old 01-17-2015, 11:55 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,006,511 times
No they get married, but not by the state. How convenient. The poster is probably on welfare himself typing with his Obama smart phone.

Old 01-17-2015, 04:19 PM

5,301 posts, read 6,181,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlord72 View Post
The poster is probably on welfare himself typing with his Obama smart phone.
The OP claims on another of his 2 total posts that he lives in Israel, not NYC (as implied by the time of his post) and is tasked with opening a business in Chicago, which will serve only hasidic women who would be offended by the presence of gentiles. IMHO, he or she is a provocateur and a fraud representing himself as a "semi-observant Jew." His use of the pejorative terms "shiksa" and "goyim" as in this quote, "I assume you posters are Shiksa and Goyim" is not grammatically correct. As a "semi-observant Jew" he should know that the word "goyim" is plural (meaning gentiles) but "shiksa" (a young white Christian female) is singular. The quote should read "I assume you posters are 'shiksas'... Only true anti-Semites use that kind of terminology in public forums.

He's apparently an aficionado of the far right blogosphere. His use of the terms "Federal Reserve fiat currency" and "Judenfrei" and "gods chosen" (with uncapitalized 'g') and his rants about the low white birth rate and Europe's becoming an ISIS province are constant topics of those groups.

So "walkingonadream9856" why don't you take a powder or maybe your meds.

Old 01-17-2015, 04:39 PM

1,388 posts, read 1,946,067 times
The OP's comments are so filled with the world's largest pile of horse excrement, they're not worthy of response.

Edit: Oops, Sorry, not the OP, but you know who I mean. Lol.

Last edited by MinkeyM; 01-17-2015 at 04:57 PM..

Old 01-17-2015, 04:44 PM

/\

But is it kosher?

Old 01-17-2015, 05:08 PM

Doesn't matter to him... He's not eating it, he's serving it.

Old 01-17-2015, 05:36 PM

42 posts, read 37,214 times
That by far is the loftiest load of **** excuse for being a welfare rat that I've ever read. I hope it was written by a gentile & meant to be humor.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by openg30 View Post
That by far is the loftiest load of **** excuse for being a welfare rat that I've ever read. I hope it was written by a gentile & meant to be humor.
Sadly, I think not.

First time I've ever been called an anti-Semite Nazi, though.
I'll chalk this up as a new experience, albeit a surreal one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York