U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-22-2008, 03:31 PM

56 posts, read 248,834 times

Advertisements

How long does it take to get a liquor license in New York? Can you get a temporary liquor license if there is not one in place already? Or does there need to be a liquor license in place to qualify for a temporary license?

The district office would be Buffalo (no the business would not be in Buffalo) if that helps...

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 AM

1 posts, read 19,101 times
Make sure also to get a POS system. Many nowadays have id scanners as well. Here's a good resource, www.internationalpointofsale.com

Old 02-04-2009, 11:40 AM

36 posts, read 129,593 times
It took me about 4 months in 2005 to get a license. I've read that it takes longer than that now. I no longer have a license.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:26 PM

1 posts, read 14,875 times
I have a current liquor license under a corporation which i would like to close. I would like to proceed to attain a new liquor license under a new corporation at the same location. What is that most efficient and fastest way that i can attain a new liquor license? Is it possible to attain a temporary one until i receive that permanent one? How long will it take until i can receive the temp.?

Old 01-29-2010, 06:04 PM

1 posts, read 14,514 times
As of Sept 2009, the NYSLA implemented an attorney self certification program which enables attorneys to get liquor licenses in as quick as a month for certain applications. Im a liquor license attorney located in NYC and can confirm that the prgoram works as Ive gotten conditional approvals for clients in as fast as two weeks. Moderator cut: Advertising/Soliciting

Last edited by bellafinzi; 01-30-2010 at 01:32 AM.. Reason: Soliciting

Old 05-12-2010, 10:18 AM

1 posts, read 13,331 times
To MStumer

Good Morning, I would like to obtain a temporary liquor license for an event I am having in Harlem somtimes in late July. Please inform me of the cost and how long that would take.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York