Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 09:58 AM

19,149 posts, read 16,970,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlord72 View Post
No they actually started construction. They have a whole bunch of piliings set in the river already..
Well catch me I can't believe it!

Not bad the project is only 20+ years overdue, democracy at it's finest...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2015, 04:15 PM

1 posts, read 494 times
Default Possible 2nd home in MLP

My husband and I have put an offer on a small cabin in MLP. We were looking for a property with privacy and a decent yard. What we found is great and needs minimal updating. My only concern is the amount of abandoned houses in the area, and crime against seasonal homes. We only viewed this one house and didn't have time to drive around to see what the area is like (besides the main road to the highway). Is this a growing concern, or have any residents seen an upswing of younger 2nd home buyers coming in and flipping the old cabins? This is what our realtor told us to expect might happen, but of course we can't trust that it will happen. Any advice or insight is very much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York