Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Nissan and Infiniti
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2013, 05:16 AM

364 posts, read 1,080,269 times

Advertisements

I'm considering purchasing a Nissan Rogue. Just looking to get opinions from people who have one or have had one.

Will a Nissan Rogue run a long time?

Anyone have one? How many miles do you have? Any issues?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 05:31 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,293,738 times
I recently bought a Rogue SV. So far? Love it!! I've only driven about 1700 miles. So maybe my analysis isn't complete. However, I researched vehicles for months before buying. Sites like Edmonds.com and Consumer Reports will help you decide. I was initially looking at the Juke, but there's minimal cargo room. (Still like the looks though). The Rogue is very popular in my area, and I'm sure it's due to it being AWD, which we really need around here. Mine is a four-cylinder and very easy on gas, yet it has the power to climb a local five-mile hill effortlessly.
One thing that took some getting used to was the continuously variable transmission. It's not a problem, just odd for me as I've never had such a thing before.
Overall, I really like my buggy. Take one for a test drive and see for yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Nissan and Infiniti