U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Nissan and Infiniti
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 11:19 PM

1,451 posts, read 842,821 times

Advertisements

If it was not for the bad MPG of my Nissan Cube I would be in heaven. The car is quiet, smooth riding and really spacious. There will never be another car like that one.

In the future, I would have no issues with buying Nissans, used of course. The bad resale value is good for use 2nd hand buyers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2018, 02:19 PM

4,854 posts, read 4,948,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
Nissan seriously needs to get back to their pre-Renault days. Those older Nissans like the Hardbody pickup and the Stanza would just about run forever.
The CVT has tarnished Nissan public perception for those who know.

Those in the know just don't buy any Nissan with a CVT. Except the one or two who might respond here.

Even Subaru had to add an extended warranty for their CVT vehicles.

Old Today, 10:53 AM

5,040 posts, read 3,596,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
If it was not for the bad MPG of my Nissan Cube I would be in heaven. The car is quiet, smooth riding and really spacious. There will never be another car like that one.

In the future, I would have no issues with buying Nissans, used of course. The bad resale value is good for use 2nd hand buyers.
I really like the look of those Cubes. (We have an Element so we obviously like square boxes....lol).
But I am 6'3" so we needed a car that would fit me. VERY few SUVs are big enough (my head hits). The Murano is big enough....that's what we bought. Really like it. Good power. And important in Maine----excellent in snow.
(CVT might be starting to go, but when we just had it flushed, the shop said the noise was actually a bad wheel bearing. We will see! We have needed to do very little work to the car over the last six years).

Lots of Nissans in Maine, FWIW. Muranos and Rogues everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Nissan and Infiniti
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or