Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 12:30 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,121,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCountrycm View Post
I can't get pregnant so there according to the doctors
Yeah, that's what the post was about Geesh. With a response like that you are now backsliding to be defensive about him. So, what is it you want to hear?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 12:32 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,922,106 times
^ yes so there fore there's no chance of anything bad happening to you when associating with mentioned serial drug user, manipulator, ex boyfriend, jobless, thief, fwb.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:27 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,874,896 times
I wouldn't hang out at his house. I wouldn't give him a ride in your car.

He is not a safe friend to have.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:36 PM

40,930 posts, read 48,959,201 times
Quote:
I can't get pregnant so there according to the doctors
Do you realize how many kids are born to women who can't get pregnant ?

The big guy upstairs is really a woman with a wicked sense of humor. About the time you say "I can't", you will. Nothing worse than a child conceived by a druggie.

Old 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,081,679 times
Quote:
or even using drugs. I know he is though I have no legitimate proof. He has done drugs in the past and has told me he is clean now and I know he was a heavy drug user in the past from what I've heard from other people.

My proof is by what he has told me in our conversations. I give him money when he asks for it. Once he needed it right away and it couldn't wait the next day. He was being demanding about it I don't talk to him unless he iniates the conversation via phone call.

He hadn't had a job in over a year and is living with a relative

He isolates me from his family and his friends. He usually doesn't tell me what to do with my time. Got mad at me for talking to one of his relatives. Though when he sees me he's treats me like his girlfriend even though Im not, he's very affectionite with hugs and kisses including on the mouth. I don't want a relationship with him, never gonna happen

One of my friends used to be involved with him for a few years before she broke it off so I do know a little of what he's like.

Be PISSED
they been holding out on you...lol

Old 11-17-2010, 02:18 PM

525 posts, read 1,550,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
they been holding out on you...lol
what are you talking about?

Old 11-17-2010, 02:22 PM

12,909 posts, read 13,586,976 times
addicts don't make credible dealers.

Old 11-17-2010, 02:22 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,056,555 times
I get it, neener neener neener, I can't get pregnant. Just AIDs and a bunch of other STDs. But so there on you!

Old 11-17-2010, 08:38 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,703,253 times
Quote:
or even using drugs. I know he is though I have no legitimate proof. He has done drugs in the past and has told me he is clean now and I know he was a heavy drug user in the past from what I've heard from other people.

My proof is by what he has told me in our conversations. I give him money when he asks for it. Once he needed it right away and it couldn't wait the next day. He was being demanding about it I don't talk to him unless he iniates the conversation via phone call.

He hadn't had a job in over a year and is living with a relative

He isolates me from his family and his friends. He usually doesn't tell me what to do with my time. Got mad at me for talking to one of his relatives. Though when he sees me he's treats me like his girlfriend even though Im not, he's very affectionite with hugs and kisses including on the mouth. I don't want a relationship with him, never gonna happen

One of my friends used to be involved with him for a few years before she broke it off so I do know a little of what he's like.
Bust a cap in his a$$!

Old 11-17-2010, 10:55 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,827,123 times
Get some self esteem. This dude isnt a friend...reminder if he doesnt treat you the way you treat him its not a good relationship "friends" or otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships