U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 08:31 PM

31,829 posts, read 17,059,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Well, I mean..If I had a girl I'd only be interested in doing her and not some other guy..But that's just me! I have no idea what TV would do..
Lmao! Prince! I don't believe TV is gay.................although rather girlie at times. And ewww who want's an audience!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2011, 08:34 PM

31,829 posts, read 17,059,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
No because I believe in balance
I do agree with you there. Many of my brother's friends use to complain how to me how my brother was a little too all consuming of his girlfriend. I believe they used the word "Whipped". But he was in love and he is married now. It happens.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:41 PM

15,726 posts, read 7,134,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lmao! Prince! I don't believe TV is gay.................although rather girlie at times. And ewww who want's an audience!
Well I don't think he is either, he does pursue women sometimes or at least date them.

It was more of a joke, something I hope TV realizes by now that I say a lot of things that are more funny than serious.

And I don't want an audience either, and certainly not my friends watching.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:50 PM

870 posts, read 406,985 times
Sometimes certain buddies can't be trusted around one's spouse or girlfriend and it's best to keep them at a distance. I knew a fellow who brought some friends home for dinner and to play cards and as soon as he left to get more beer one his friends made a move on his wife.

I met a woman once who said that she was having an affair with her husband's best friend whom he brought home for supper on a regular basis. Boasted about how her husband didn't have the slightest clue. Laughed about how her husband considered her a saint and his friend like a brother.

Last edited by Radrook; 06-26-2011 at 09:00 PM..

Old 06-26-2011, 09:00 PM

17,375 posts, read 15,835,572 times
Quote:
I guess not since I thought people wanted an ocassional break from each other
You can never, EVER, speak for the other guy as to what HE wants. Okay? He might be head over heels and having the freakiest sex ever, and just loving life...and you think he should hang out with you....because ...why? Really? You poor thing.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:05 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

32,732 posts, read 20,981,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You can never, EVER, speak for the other guy as to what HE wants. Okay? He might be head over heels and having the freakiest sex ever, and just loving life...and you think he should hang out with you....because ...why? Really? You poor thing.
too much of anything is never GOOD

Old 06-26-2011, 09:24 PM

17,375 posts, read 15,835,572 times
Quote:
Reread my post, child. You can ONLY speak for yourself. Never be so foolish as to think you know someone else's desires better than they do.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:24 AM

20,549 posts, read 22,567,353 times
Quote:
No because I believe in balance
When you ever have more than four dates in a year then you can pontificate on "balance" as it pertains to the context of this thread..

Quote:
Another brilliant rule from, "The World According to TVSG" handbook which is reaching epic proportions akin to "War and Peace".

Old 06-27-2011, 09:47 AM

7,915 posts, read 4,747,583 times
Quote:
How would you know? I mean, clearly...you've never been in that position, or you wouldn't be making such statements. I've got a few close female friends, and maybe actually GO do something with each of them once per year. We might speak on the phone once a week, see each other once or twice per month. We keep in touch via email or FB, but rarely face to face. My husband is the same way. We are each other's best friends and have close relationships with our kids, but even before we had kids, we still preferred each other's company over that of others.

We have always been a package deal and have always welcomed each other's friends into our home. If they're uncomfortable there, they are simply out of the circle. That's what happens when 2 become 1.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:57 AM

79 posts, read 84,569 times
TVSG got a new TV? I thought he had to save for summer clothes?

This whole thread is hilarious. This friend had quite the conundrum: hang with TVSG and watch "Maude" or get my freak on with my new g/f? LMAO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships