Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2011, 04:07 PM

525 posts, read 1,554,846 times

Advertisements

It all started close to 5yrs. ago. Its all surreal what I've been through, things I would of never thought would happen in my life and it did. Long story short, I use booze to numb the enormous emotional and mental pains I'm feeling. I have ZERO motivation to seek a counselor or attend A.A. meetings. I don't even have the money to do so anyways. To top it off, I have Asperger's syndrome. The loneliness I feel inside me and the inability to maintain friendships is tearing me apart. My emotional and mental maturity is much different of women my age. I'm also addicted to coffee and energy shots. I've have taken 4 or 5 energy shots within 2hrs. every now and then.

I met someone. He addicted to "H" He's one of the few people in my life I ever considered as a friend. Whenever I hear that song, don't speak by no doubt, I think of me and him. His demon is "H" and whatever other drugs he's using and mine is booze to deal with life. Sometimes, I want to end the friendship with him because of the drama revolving around his addiction. When I don't hear from him in awhile, I get scared that something bad has happened. I'd call him but the anxiety in me prevents me from doing so thinking he might not answer.

Other songs that can sum up my life are,,, the truth by Jason Aldean, How do you Get that Lonely by Blaine Larsen, If I Die Young by The Band Perry

Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Honey, it's your life...

and you only get one.

If you don't want to live it to the fullest no one can make you....

but I sure hope you decide to.

You hold all the cards, the choice to live is yours.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,694,513 times
AA is free check it out.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:32 PM

314 posts, read 817,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCountrycm View Post
It all started close to 5yrs. ago. Its all surreal what I've been through, things I would of never thought would happen in my life and it did. Long story short, I use booze to numb the enormous emotional and mental pains I'm feeling. I have ZERO motivation to seek a counselor or attend A.A. meetings. I don't even have the money to do so anyways. To top it off, I have Asperger's syndrome. The loneliness I feel inside me and the inability to maintain friendships is tearing me apart. My emotional and mental maturity is much different of women my age. I'm also addicted to coffee and energy shots. I've have taken 4 or 5 energy shots within 2hrs. every now and then.

I met someone. He addicted to "H" He's one of the few people in my life I ever considered as a friend. Whenever I hear that song, don't speak by no doubt, I think of me and him. His demon is "H" and whatever other drugs he's using and mine is booze to deal with life. Sometimes, I want to end the friendship with him because of the drama revolving around his addiction. When I don't hear from him in awhile, I get scared that something bad has happened. I'd call him but the anxiety in me prevents me from doing so thinking he might not answer.

Other songs that can sum up my life are,,, the truth by Jason Aldean, How do you Get that Lonely by Blaine Larsen, If I Die Young by The Band Perry

It may seem hard but you should drop this "friend" you have. If he's drugged up all the time he is not being himself and not your friend. This guy is lethal to you..I mean it seems like you have enough problems as it is. Why don't you clean up your life and find people who are not on hardcore drugs like that?
I can see that you listen to music too. Instead of listening to songs that sound like your life at the moment, try listening to some music that has lyrics about the life that you want to obtain. And since you take a lot of energy shots and whatnot maybe you could hit the gym and release the energy there. I feel super awesome after I work out, it's crazy!

Old 12-04-2011, 05:14 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Wow. AA is free.

As with the other post. This is it. You wake up every day, and make choices. You choose to get up, or lay in bed...every thing you do, every choice you make impacts your life. You have the power to get it together, or choose not to. Don't use those excuses like "addiction", or "depression". It is all a choice.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:19 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
I'm with other posters AA is free and you can socialize with people who you can relate to.

Stop the madnesss of this relationship.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:28 PM

2,289 posts, read 5,772,216 times
Have you guys read her other posts? I would suggest that you do so.This is a monthly cycle for her. The "H" addict is not a "New" guy, this has been going on for a long time, he was a FWB and a bunch of other things, does he really exsist? I know not.

Others, including me, have attempted to help/guide her, she listens to no one, keeps posting the same stuff over and over again. This is a continuous loop with her, how much of what she posts is the truth, is unknown to me.

I hope that someday she gets the help she needs, however, based on the past history, I doubt it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships