U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2012, 12:25 AM

845 posts, read 1,448,396 times

Advertisements

I don't think Geminis even need to bother being married. They're so focused on progressing themselves and success. If they're going to have a significant other, as Tij just said, they basically need to be able to mold themselves to their Geminis plans.

My Gemini sister in law absolutely cannot shut up. Sometimes she doesnt even sound like she's interested in what she's even saying but she can't turn it off. Like a faucet and the knobs stuck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 03:51 AM

217 posts, read 381,950 times
I'm very into astrology (My sun is Scorpio,my moon is Cancer, and something else is also in Scorpio- I'm 100% a water sign.....

Scorpio- I typically can actually tell who is a Scorpio actually am I am often correct about it. I have also frequently gotten approached by people and one of the first things they have said to me is guessing that I am a Scorpio! We usually have eyes that stand out regardless of color, but that's not what I have based it on. I cannot explain it. Just from a brief conversation I can figure out if you are a Scorpio or not. People notice us when we are in a room even if we aren't the most physically attractive but we have swagger and stand out (only thing is most people won't approach us). We seem to be the most disliked sign of all of them from what I have read. We are vengeful having a difficult time moving on without having revenge of sorts, cunning, see things very black and white with no gray area, and remember everything that a person has done to scorn us. Once we don't like you, you need to prove to us why we should like you. Lastly we know you better than you know yourself! Oh and while we are very sensual people (our reproductive system seem to be the body system we have problems with from reading about us), we do have certain issues with sex. The Scorpios I have known either have huge hangups about sex, have way too much sex (if there is such a thing), or just have certain issues regarding sex.

Gemini- The men are the cockiest of all the signs and like what people said flirty. They have a lot of confidence but it is so much that it rubs me the wrong way. I find at first I like Gemini men, but once I get to know them, I'm done. And from what I have read, they are the complete opposite of Scorpios. Given my last topic, if I had a one night stand, these are the best men to have it with because they are sexy, but their personalities are a turn off.

Capricorn- The most loyal sign and they make for great friends. Only negative I have noticed about many Capricorns I have known is that they don't seem balanced with intelligence. They may be completely book smart, but lack any street smarts or vice versa.

Cancers and Pisces- I get along with them the most most likely (if you are open to astrology) because they are water signs and seem to share a lot of the same characteristics. We get along but when we have disagreements we have the worst arguments that often seem like shouting matches. I have had more successful romantic relationships with them since we seem to understand and get each other the most.

Taurus- They seem to be people that are observant, down to earth, and I like to have them as friends. When I have dated Taurus men, I end up realizing a romance isn't in the works and to keep them merely as friends. They just don't seem to be as romantic and/or as sexual as other signs in my experience. I read a great story actually about the relationship between Taurus the bull and Scorpio. When Taurus was killed by a hunter, Scorpio took revenge and killed the hunter by stinging him. As the hunter was dying, he squished Scorpio killing him. If you look at constellations you won't see Scorpio or the hunter ever facing each other or something like that.

Aries- Overall good strong personalities, but they have anger problems.

Leo- I have liked most Leos I have met, but all of them seem to have some major chip on their shoulder about something even if they they try to hide it. Many don't even know they are bitter about something. I have dated a lot of Leos, but the relationships don't last long because there is always some major red flags with them.

Yes I know most of the posts in response to this topic were either jokes or "Astrology isn't real" responses so I am expecting to hear more of those in response to what I just said . What I have shared are based merely on MOST people I have met of the above signs.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:50 AM

4,434 posts, read 4,294,840 times
I sure would like to know what the compatability is for a male Virgo and femail Aquarius. Never dated an Aquarius before, at least not that I recall. MMoon, would like your thoughts. She's on the border of Pisces (Feb 18).

Old 01-20-2012, 07:00 AM

1,815 posts, read 2,243,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMoon17 View Post
Gemini- The men are the cockiest of all the signs and like what people said flirty. They have a lot of confidence but it is so much that it rubs me the wrong way. I find at first I like Gemini men, but once I get to know them, I'm done. And from what I have read, they are the complete opposite of Scorpios. Given my last topic, if I had a one night stand, these are the best men to have it with because they are sexy, but their personalities are a turn off.

Aries- Overall good strong personalities, but they have anger problems.

Leo- I have liked most Leos I have met, but all of them seem to have some major chip on their shoulder about something even if they they try to hide it. Many don't even know they are bitter about something. I have dated a lot of Leos, but the relationships don't last long because there is always some major red flags with them.
Very good Moon! I agree with all your observations. Being Sagittarius, Gemini is my opposite on the wheel and I have ALWAYS been strongly drawn to them. In fact, I'm seeing one now and it is GREAT.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:31 AM

2,015 posts, read 3,102,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
That's open to debate! Vengefulness, a negative trait of Scorpio!

Me? I don't consider that a negative trait! Gettim! Gettim! Gettim! Gimme a little sample of the blood after you're finished with them!
Yeah, me neither. You rub me the wrong way, and I'm all out to get ya! I think all other signs (except for perhaps Cancer) simply cannot handle Scorpio's intense energy hence the bashing.

Someone said Virgos are good in bed, blah blah blah... LOL!! Never seen such sissies. They are just so traditional in bed and the minute you introduce something new to them, that's probably the last time you'll see them.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:37 AM

633 posts, read 1,281,446 times
I'm Libra-snake... my rising sign is Leo and moon is Gemini... Makes a lot of sense for me LMAO

I had relationship with a gemini and yea his personallity ugh yeah he keep changing and I do not get get it LOL

Old 01-20-2012, 09:18 AM

294 posts, read 992,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Yeah, me neither. You rub me the wrong way, and I'm all out to get ya! I think all other signs (except for perhaps Cancer) simply cannot handle Scorpio's intense energy hence the bashing.

Someone said Virgos are good in bed, blah blah blah... LOL!! Never seen such sissies. They are just so traditional in bed and the minute you introduce something new to them, that's probably the last time you'll see them.

This is why I said Virgos are boring in bed...a lot of enthusiasm to do the same old thing...Im an Aquarius so Im very inventive and pushing the boundaries of everything...sex is a big one for me...never the same thing!

Old 01-20-2012, 09:37 AM

42,837 posts, read 79,080,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitev21 View Post
This is why I said Virgos are boring in bed...
I haven't been with a Virgo I recall, but they don't strike me as very promising, either...

Old 01-20-2012, 09:50 AM

526 posts, read 833,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I haven't been with a Virgo I recall, but they don't strike me as very promising, either...
Ex was a Virgo. Nothing exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMoon17 View Post
Capricorn- The most loyal sign and they make for great friends. Only negative I have noticed about many Capricorns I have known is that they don't seem balanced with intelligence. They may be completely book smart, but lack any street smarts or vice versa.
I agree with that part. Sometimes to a fault, I think we are also very stubborn. What do you think of two Capricorn dating?

Old 01-20-2012, 04:24 PM

633 posts, read 1,281,446 times
LMAO ^ Virgos are very conservative with their sexuality.. I knew some that say well ah I would have to wait before I am ready to do it. Oh my smh

One thing I know about virgos and almost all of them seems like to take advantage of me and there really is something about them that drives Librans away... and some of them would bullied me around even though I can admit I get too nice and not act like anything is wrong when there really is. I think Virgo-cusp to Leo is aah well worst in my case my boss was a Virgo-leo cusp and oh my how much everyone hated her at work and she bullied me more than everyone else which cause me to leave the job because I could not deal with her crap around me. Some of the things she did to me I would have sued her and get my justice against her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships