U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2012, 09:59 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,891,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
what about a obviously sensitive - romantic type Gemini? The type of man who is a caring person? Not all Geminis are he same surely!
Of course, depends on the chart. Negatively, they're known to be tricksters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 10:04 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,891,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitev21 View Post
This is why I said Virgos are boring in bed...a lot of enthusiasm to do the same old thing...Im an Aquarius so Im very inventive and pushing the boundaries of everything...sex is a big one for me...never the same thing!
Virgo men are the bachehlors of the zodiac. Venus in Virgo men, same deal.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:22 AM

14,123 posts, read 20,889,791 times
Taurus-You mess with this bull and you get my horns

Old 01-22-2012, 11:30 AM

10,890 posts, read 13,554,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I sure would like to know what the compatability is for a male Virgo and femail Aquarius. Never dated an Aquarius before, at least not that I recall.
I'm an Aquarius, and I have dated a Virgo man.

Great guy, he was really awesome, we are still 'friends', but there just wasn't enough spice for me in that pairing. I became very bored with the routine. It wasn't his fault, it just wasn't in the cards for us, and we left on good terms.

I have nothing bad to say about him though, he really is a great catch ...for the woman he married.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:20 PM

20,848 posts, read 35,952,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias C View Post
I don't think Geminis even need to bother being married. They're so focused on progressing themselves and success. If they're going to have a significant other, as Tij just said, they basically need to be able to mold themselves to their Geminis plans.

My Gemini sister in law absolutely cannot shut up. Sometimes she doesnt even sound like she's interested in what she's even saying but she can't turn it off. Like a faucet and the knobs stuck.
You've got that right. Us Gemini's tend to place a lot of emphasis on career or performing well at our job. Also, don't get us started on our special interests or hobbies or we might never stop talking about them.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:52 PM

1,472 posts, read 1,993,818 times
I've found some sexual favors override Astrology signs.

Oh Libra here.

brushrunner

Old 01-23-2012, 07:28 PM

294 posts, read 991,951 times
Question, I've been dating this man (a libra) and we seem to get along really well have good dates and good conversation on a regular basis. But he will act really into me and then after every date he kinda seems like he pulls back and won't really talk to me for a few days..really scratching my head over this one.

Old 01-23-2012, 07:44 PM

9,012 posts, read 8,313,527 times
Quote:
Question, I've been dating this man (a libra) and we seem to get along really well have good dates and good conversation on a regular basis. But he will act really into me and then after every date he kinda seems like he pulls back and won't really talk to me for a few days..really scratching my head over this one.
Libra's are very cautious....but are notoriously romantics I think Libra men are slightly different than Libra women, though....this site has some good pointers

Libra in Love and Romance | Ask Oracle

Old 01-23-2012, 07:57 PM

10,890 posts, read 13,554,552 times
Quote:
I'm dating a Libra also. Took me a minute to figure that part out...

I used to think wtf is wrong here...now I realize there is nothing wrong with it at all . In fact, it's kind of cool to date someone not into complete smotheration 24/7.

If you can accept that and respect his space (and your own) you will reap the many, many Libran benefits!

Old 01-23-2012, 08:00 PM

9,012 posts, read 8,313,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I'm dating a Libra also. Took me a minute to figure that part out...

I used to think wtf is wrong here...now I realize there is nothing wrong with it at all . In fact, it's kind of cool to date someone not into complete smotheration 24/7.

If you can accept that and respect his space (and your own) you will reap the many, many Libran benefits!
I should've pointed that out as well- we hate to be smothered. We run in the other direction. Just give a Libra some breathing space & you'll be in for an unforgettable romance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships